aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

Guest Craig C

That was an ace episode - one of the best so far this season.

I still don't think Henry Gale is an other though, I have a feeling the writers are going to give us something shocking about him towards the end of the series.

EDIT: Will Hurley die in the next episode?

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im confused about the diarys that are being posted here i take it there fake. as nothing they say ever happens lol

Best episode so far i reckon

The map on the door wouldnt be the hatches would it with the main experiment being in the middle the 5 or so hatches situated around it...

What about the food packages tho ..... Confirmation "The Others" defo have contact with the outside world (well outside the island)

Yummy it Dharma macaroni cheese for em all tonight tho.....

im confused about the diarys that are being posted here i take it there fake. as nothing they say ever happens lol

Best episode so far i reckon

The map on the door wouldnt be the hatches would it with the main experiment being in the middle the 5 or so hatches situated around it...

What about the food packages tho ..... Confirmation "The Others" defo have contact with the outside world (well outside the island)

Yummy it Dharma macaroni cheese for em all tonight tho.....

The events occured in the diary entries probably happened out of the camera view. They want to keep us thinking about who it could be. It's not a major plotline.

I loved the episode but the flashback was a bit shit to be honest.

In the middle of the hatches diagram there is a big "?" which I think we will find out about in the last episode which called "?".

The food packages aren't neccessarily confirmation that The Others have contact with the outside world as these drops could be a fixed time length. Say every month or so.

I wonder if Kate has told them about the medical hatch yet.

All i have to say about lost atm is WTF is going on to be very honest............ These writers are either complete genius's or just writing a lot of bollocks to see how much money they can make LOL

Roll on next week......Oh and poor hurley he really doesnt need libby taking him for a ride he's craZZZZZy enough

To be fair it's qutie obvious that there is a reason for everything happening. I'd be gutted if it ended up being some supernatural thing ont he island that couldn't be explained because that requires no thought.

Wasn't impressed with Dave too much on Hurley i think in my opinion.

The guy who played Dave was in Sex and The City. He was the jewish boyfriend.

To be fair it's qutie obvious that there is a reason for everything happening. I'd be gutted if it ended up being some supernatural thing ont he island that couldn't be explained because that requires no thought.

Wasn't impressed with Dave too much on Hurley i think in my opinion.

The guy who played Dave was in Sex and The City. He was the jewish boyfriend.

Oh indeed im sure the lost writers have a reason for everything but its just the ammount of coincedences aswell that gets me

Hurley is sitting telling the doc what he likes etc and he is sitting directly under a picture of the island.

The art work in claires boyfirends studio flat is also seen on the island.

And so on.

Anyone got any ideas/fantasy's who "He" is

i reckon its either

Jack

Mr Eckles Brother

or at a long stretch Hurley is funding all this with his winnings from the lottery as im not fully convinced dave was purely an invisible friend

Another thing ive kinda picked up on,Has any of the survivors NOT killed anyone outside the island being deliberate or a mistake.

it quite blatantly isn't the same guy with the beards in all 3 photos there by the way' date=' if that's what you're trying to show...

the middle one is m.c. gainey (also in con air) [img']http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/51/81/88m.jpg

whereas the other two are just guys/a guy with beards/a beard.

Yeh apparently the writers confirmed that there was a resemblance witht he people in the dharma video and the people on the boat.

I reckon they would have different actors/actress' because they are younger so having M.C Gainey in the older film wouldn't look right because he is quite old.

The guy who did the map was for himself so i doubt he would know about the crash victims so I would have to disagree with that.

MDG has said to be Micheal DeGroot whoever that is and the incident being an arguement causing a split between the two people and there being two groups.

I dont believe the map that locke saw was made by one person.

Also i think the hatch they have was still fully operational by desmond on a shift pattern and who we know as Hendry Gale was his replacement.Its something locke says to him about why hes really here,I feel he was either meant to get caught so he can take over repushing the button and get jacks lot out. i truelly think he did push the buttons and he just wants locke not to. Thus creating the ultimate thing that pushes him and jack over the edge.(altho locke is reported to be on crutches for 2 weeks)

Just my thoughts

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3377

Very Interesting theory

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7712

Another good read on dharma and lost

That was OBVIOUS though.

I agree about the fact that it's mroe than one person that has wrote the map several people have noted.

I am not too sure about the theory I read a few months ago and though "wow" but I think the hole "collective conscious" thing just wouldn't make good tv plotwise.

Aparently due to the new technology called GEEKS,some lad noticed something and took screenshots

lockesrmhiadmission6kc.th.jpg

Thats lockes mum who was in a mental hospital.

camera.jpg

Thats the camera the doctor used to take hurley and daves pic.Notice the name of the hospital is on lockes mums papers and on the camera Santa Rosa,Meaning not only was libby in the same hospital as hurley so was lockes mum.Coincedence?

From what I can make out, the last scene in the episode before SOS can mean one of two things:

a) Libby was a mentalist as well as hurley.

b) Hurley is infact making up the whole thing.

I also couldn't see why invisible Dave would actually exist - he has to be a figment of hurley's imagination.

Also, anyone considered that 'henry gale' might be the HE that he is referring to. By being so scared he might be trying to strike a bit of fear into jack and co. Either that, or he is further up the chain and doing is job of confusing everyone pretty damn well.