aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

Well, episode 14 was quite good IMO. The countdown scene was a bit of a let down although I really want to know if Locke entering the code afterwards, stopped whatever was going to happen. It sounded like something was powering up when the symbols appeared which was quite freaky!

Looking forward to ep 15 though. The preview implies that they uncover another hatch!

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest five years
Kate's dad is the soldier that looked after Sayid.

yeah i noticed that...it's starting to get a bit silly how EVERYONE is connected to EVERYONE

on the whole i though 14 was a good episode though, can't wait to see henry fuck everyone over and sayid say 'i told you so'

also, nice use of clancy brown as the interrogator guy in iraq, he was also the hitler-esqe guard in the shawshank redemption - byron hadley.

but yeah, more 'chance meetings': like kate's mum (aunt zelda from tv's sabrina the teenage witch with the distinctly unnatractive mellisa joan hart) was the waitress who served sawyer and his mate (gordy?) he owed money to in episode 13.

They are showing the pilots in america next week.

Which reminds me was shown a site and it looks as though black smoke brought Jack to the middle of the jungle in the pilot as you can see smoke reaching back up when he opens his eyes(I thought it could've been false so I watched the pilot again and there is something retreating in his eyes).

Ive been saying from the start thats where jack was located when he 1st landed on the island makes no sense in condjuncton from where he was sitting and whom he was sitting infront of and beside on the plane .. he was harnest into his seat yet gets ripped out of his seat and over the heads of passengers behind him..... he was sitting oposite the coloured lady she lands in the ocean jack lands in the jungle...(i also read thaat jack was meant to die originaly in the pilot episode but the creators ejoyed his character so much they couldnt do it.......Also i read Walt will never return as the same walt as hes ageing to fast for 50 days as production has been 2 years.....a bit like harry potterlol he arrives at hogwarts aged 12 now in the movies hes clearly bloody 18

(i also read thaat jack was meant to die originaly in the pilot episode but the creators ejoyed his character so much they couldnt do it.......

Actually the Creators WANTED to kill of Jack in the pilot, but the Tv people or whoever they are said that in the first episode alone you get attatched to Jack and need a kinda figure of hope, that audiences would be pissed off if Jack died... so instead they killed the pilot (who was found dead in the tree)

Jack is "an other"

He states in an episode he will do anything he can to stop the "others" from harming them again in anyway yet when they catch one he wants to fix him up and let him play with the rest of the jacky crew...

when i first heard this theory i was told to go back to the episode where jack locke and sawyer confront Blackbeard...Look at jacks face and body language theres something not right about it.........

The Others know every single name of every one of the 2 parts of the plane???.. How is this?

Ethan could have communicated it in theory, but i agree. How exactly can Jack be an other? He is far too central, plus he was on the plane. If anything this bit of knowledge points towards the experiment theory but I wouldn't say it does that much either. I get the feeling its going to be about everything happening for a reason under the guidence of a divine entity maybe sneak some eastern Kharma philosophy in there too just to fuck some shit up.

Guest five years
guess who managed to purchase the complete second series of lost for the handsome price of 40 pence? thats right...the many benefits of china.

do you want me to spoil it all for you?

do you?

how can that be?

are they not making it as they go along, hence the random season breaks of 6 weeks here, 2 weeks there, while they make new episodes?

have you actually watched this mythical dvd full of eastern promise?

guess who managed to purchase the complete second series of lost for the handsome price of 40 pence? thats right...the many benefits of china.

do you want me to spoil it all for you?

do you?

LOL

ABC own LOST and air them as soon as they have finished editted versions......How in gods name have you managed to get them before the corporation who owns them??????

i smell something Brown

• 2 weeks later...

Marvellous website that :)

Except that they keep using FileFactory for Grey's Anatomy episodes, which makes my computer go a bit wonky.

This episode's been pretty good. New Dharma Hatch... but where are the Others? They'd obviously been there recently - Kate found Zeke's "beard" in the lockers... interesting....

Henry's totally gonna try and play Locke against Jack...