aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone seen it yet? ep16 i mean and does it just end suddenly at a shitty bit with hendry asking for milk?

It was a strange ending. Depends how you look at it.

If henry is an other it means that the others have found a way to contact him.

If he isn't he is really stupid by making himself less popular although I think he knows he has nothing to lose and that he has gone through hell already.

Did anyone noticed that the pregnancy test was from "Widmore Labs" which is probably a branch related to "Widmore Construction" which is the company that built the hatches I believe.

Ho ho... I quite enjoyed that one.

I got a little bit teary at Sun and Jin's "miracle" but that's because I'm a girl and I'm allowed to.

Interesting though... these "miracles"... first Locke regaining the use of his legs, now Sun and Jin's baby despite Jin being infertile. Makes the whole "dream sequence" theories a bit more plausible.

I liked the ending. I'm more suspicious of Henry than I was but yet not fully convinced yet that he's an Other...

Interesting though... these "miracles"... first Locke regaining the use of his legs' date=' now Sun and Jin's baby despite Jin being infertile. Makes the whole "dream sequence" theories a bit more plausible.

I liked the ending. I'm more suspicious of Henry than I was but yet not fully convinced yet that he's an Other...[/color']

There is definately no dream sequence. The writers have said this numerous ammounts of time. Which is good because that doesn't require thought.

There was some quality line in this episode such as Henry Gale's "Got any milk" line, Charlie "You looking at my bum?" and Hurley and Sun's scene.

What were Sayid and Charlie building?

didnt they say a dining room table?...altho they have no dining room..

IT DEFO ISNT a dream sequesnce guys read this WHOLE thread and you will see the dfrent arguements AGAINST this.And if you read ANY lost forums you will see there is extracts from producers and writers saying this.....

(Altho Purgatory is not a dream)

Its defo something along the lines of being controlled via experiments...

Also human cleansing is an experiment i keep seeing again and again

Social experiments is another

And i also read these experiments have been tested on animals hense the polar bear..and walts mysterious dog..lol

Also the mystery behind locke now being able to walk is on most of the lost websites i read and aparently is something to do with electro-magneticss and spinal cords lol. (i aint no medical expert so ill leave it there)

As far as i can make out is the whole plot line of lost is to make you open your imagination to things you think cant be true..when in actual fact can..

Also without mixing my words has anyone else noticed how often they leave an exciting bit of a story to tell us something else (sometimes as equaly exciting if not more) meaning our train of thought leaves one major plot line and is distracted with another..Theres no way with the ammount of back storys and the like we see each week are gonna be left with holes all over them...

didnt they say a dining room table?...altho they have no dining room..

IT DEFO ISNT a dream sequesnce guys read this WHOLE thread and you will see the dfrent arguements AGAINST this.And if you read ANY lost forums you will see there is extracts from producers and writers saying this.....

(Altho Purgatory is not a dream)

Its defo something along the lines of being controlled via experiments...

Also human cleansing is an experiment i keep seeing again and again

Social experiments is another

And i also read these experiments have been tested on animals hense the polar bear..and walts mysterious dog..lol

Also the mystery behind locke now being able to walk is on most of the lost websites i read and aparently is something to do with electro-magneticss and spinal cords lol. (i aint no medical expert so ill leave it there)

As far as i can make out is the whole plot line of lost is to make you open your imagination to things you think cant be true..when in actual fact can..

Also without mixing my words has anyone else noticed how often they leave an exciting bit of a story to tell us something else (sometimes as equaly exciting if not more) meaning our train of thought leaves one major plot line and is distracted with another..Theres no way with the ammount of back storys and the like we see each week are gonna be left with holes all over them...

Interesting points JB.

What were Sayid and Charlie building?

Just before ana-lucia approaches sayid about the map Charlie said' date=' "Isn't this a bit big for a Dining room table?" Sayid replies, "If we cut it in two it will suit its purpose."

------

They have updated the Diary on the official ABC site, Claiming that whoever is writting the diary has talked to locke about his brother. any ideas on who it is???

[url']http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/diary/105169.html

------

Next few episodes;

March 29- 217: "Lockdown" Locke-centric

April 5- 218: "Dave" Hurley-centric

April 12- 219: "SOS" Rose and Bernard-centric

April 19- NO LOST

April 26- ???

May 3- 220: "Two for the Road"

Henry's busted. Ho.

I wonder what the map on the back of the door was...

the geeks at www.lost-forums.com and www.thefuselage.com have posted heaps of photos and have written on it as to what each bit says.

It's a diagram of the hatches and as you can see there must've been an underground passage to the hatches.

I reckon(and so do most) that the lockdown happens due to teh cargo being dropped and the map is to find the cargo.

Was I the only one girly enough to squel when the door came into Locke's leg.

the geeks at www.lost-forums.com and www.thefuselage.com have posted heaps of photos and have written on it as to what each bit says.

It's a diagram of the hatches and as you can see there must've been an underground passage to the hatches.

I reckon(and so do most) that the lockdown happens due to teh cargo being dropped and the map is to find the cargo.

Was I the only one girly enough to squel when the door came into Locke's leg.

No no... you weren't alone there... I have a slight squeamish thing when it comes to injuries to limbs...

I squeal when it happens... but I can handle looking after that... which is good' date=' given my career path choice... heh.[/color']