aberdeen-music

so... any 'local' bands really stood out for you in the last year or so?

The Ghost Of Fudge

Guest pop-notmyface
colon openbracket are fucking awsome' date=' havent seen them live yet though[/quote']

they haven't yet played live...

The X-Certs baby (because i haven't seen them in sooo long...)

and i'll have to give Quik another listen because i haven't seen them since the BBF.

the Welles are pretty good too and Les Yeux

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone else has been fucking appalling...

Harsh...but i can almost agree...

Have i seen any new bands this year? WSBB were mighty, if not my cup of tea....Filthpact are old and still amazing...was good to see Sidca back for a short while...Copy Haho are still my favourates...Strozek were quite impressive also....cant think of any others...

• 3 weeks later...

ahh yes...

those techno disco chappies and chapess AKA the fox were pretty tasty, and Strozek sound promising on the radio, but everything else is a total blur, apart from 16again gigs which are always hotter than a date with Pamela Anderson.

I seem to remember the x certs being exciting but that was probably a couple of years ago,and of course Deadloss are always present to teach youngsters how to rock like bastards with the need for only 2 good songs in a half hour set keeping the attendees happy,XS RELOCAT seem to have been forgotten about tae- so alternative we only play to audiences of 12 or less.

Fuck me Sundaram is on the radio...I'll get me coat.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tv tanned
Radio Lucifer or Deadloss for me.

Fuck, forgot to also include the fantastically mighty Le Reno Amps who also won over Mrs Tanned at The Lemon Tree earlier in the year.