aberdeen-music

Vote for Stroszek on BBC Radio!

Richey J

Right. Stroszek are on www.bbc.co.uk/air this week. You can vote for the demo of No More Exclusives. If we win the vote we get air-time on BBC Radio Scotland next monday so we need as many people to help us out as possible. Even if you don't like our stuff then please just help a fellow Aberdeen band out anyway!

You can click on the above link and it takes you to the Air homepage where you will see us in the bottom right-hand corner up against the Stop Starts.

Get voting!!!

Thanks

Oh.. when I saw the result I felt a bit guilty for voting. 96.1%!

Me too. I couldn't hear it on the BBC so I had to get it from your website, but either way I liked it quite a lot. Stands up quite well against some of the current 'big-name' Post-Punk style bands knocking about, infact I liked it better than a lot of them. Very nice vocals.

Even if you don't like our stuff then please just help a fellow Aberdeen band out anyway!

I can't say I approve of this concept.

Even though I do like Stroszek.

Don't worry, only joking. (Well, sort of!)

Keep voting anyway. The poll closes just before the show on monday at 8pm. Thanks to those who have already voted.

R

i once wrote a program to make the wildhearts (or was it silverginger) win a poll on the nme website about 5 years ago. remarkably, people haven't really got wise to this. if you remove your bbc cookies you get to vote again on that poll.

better still if you write a 10 line http client that simply posts the stroszek result to the offending webpage, you can win in about 4 seconds, probably.

i think i managed to register about 100 votes a second in that nme poll.