aberdeen-music

Bank Holiday

Mouse

Guest ()Papaspyrou()
So what is everyone doing? I'll be working an 8.5 hour shift and getting paid 79.98 for it :D

awwww. For only 6 pence more you could shop for some clothes in TK MAXX and actually look more than 14 years old.

I'm at work getting my normal wage' date=' but we get extra holidays as we dont have to take local holidays - can take them when you want. :D

Took me twice as long to get to work this morning due to a "holiday timetable". 1hour 40mins to get from Berryden to Garthdee. Rubbish.[/quote']

Sare een!... you'd have been faster walking!. and a lot wetter.

i dont think its a holiday where i am. we had a holiday last monday cause the postie didnt come and my saas letter only just got here before i had to leave on the tuesday to register.

but he came today with some loverly digital photos... so yeah.... dont think its a holiday here...but its raining anyway

I think the banks were closed today, but all the buses seemed to be running at the right times. A kind of half-arsed holiday in Ayrshire.

me and the missus went to edinburgh to see the henri cartier-bresson retrospective at the dean gallery, very good it is too. and they have a great sale in their shop where i picked up the eve arnold in retrospect book for a tenner, bargain!

if anyone went to see the eve arnold exhibition at the art gallery in the summer and enjoyed it then i recommend getting to embra before the 23rd of october to see the bresson one as it's equally stunning if you like reportage photography.