aberdeen-music

freshers week, upon reflection

Ollie

Ok right , so this week has been a constant piss up for me and as my hangover finally sets in ive realised i cant remember whats happened over the past few daze.

Vague memories of talking to lassies in moshulu/ exodus, memories of going back to random parties and memories of telling the entire liquid que to f off. Mostly though i think freshers is decent and on the whole there are some very cool student type people out there. Has anyone got any exciting fresher tales to tell?

ollie.

p/s. Id also like to add that im sorry for everyone ive upset during this last week. I have been a total inconsiderate piss head.

I didn't really go out much' date=' I think walking past the queue outside liquid scared me too much. It was really long and people were fighting and stuff. There's still time for me to go out though, maybe tonight![/quote']

aye liquid is an odd place.even neds hate it which says it all.

never heard them' date=' any mp3s on the go?[/quote']

Hit up Amazon, they'll have some snippets probably.

Freshers Week - Pish. I hate it, suddenly the town is invaded by hundreds of violent drunk people and it just isn't pleasant to be out. Apart from Wednesday. Wednesday was great, but i was in moshulu and so avoided most of the assholes.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

I had a fucking ace week - managed to avoid retarded students. loads of great times, some decent dancing, a lot of blossom hill, a tai-kwan-do master who licked my feet, lots of shadow boxing too. plus i didn't run into any cunts

Guest pop-notmyface
I avoided it as much as possible. All the students strolling about Garthdee with giant inflatable bananas was 'wacky' enough for me.

yes, what is the deal?

all i can say is that i have not met even one fresher during freshers week. disappointing.

freshers week was a good laugh for me cos i was volunteeering for abdn uni.

i got to ponce about in a t shirt and piss off freshers by skipping the liquid que and getting free drinks, was good banter too.

don't get me wrong, i still think liquid is utter pish... but free drinks!

although even the prospect of free drinks couldn't keep me away from exo on friday/saturday.

i was sick of hearing the same set list at liquid every night!

i think they only have a copy of now 56 (or whaterver number its at now) that they play every night!

Holy shat, this has been my favourite freshers week in the history of mankind. Got a class in 1 hour and i'm still absolutely hammered. Kept the party going last night in priory 'til 3am, aftershocks and puke! All-in-all this week has been ace, top banter from all the freshers, ace fun being a volunteer, just general aceness although there's been a lack of free drink tokens... but whatcanyoudo?

Actually the Union has closed down...

F***ing disgrace. The corrupt management of Aberdeen Uni strikes again.

What what what?

I had a pretty good fresher's week part 2. Couldn't be bothered with the student masses so just stuck to good ol' Moshulu, Exodus and a bit of Slain's. I finally went to the Aberdeen Union on Saturday but wasn't very impressed. Rather boring and nobody seemed to have a smile on their face, pfffft.

Lots of booze, lots of dancing, don't think I met one fresher, can't complain!