aberdeen-music

Halloween

framheim

anyone else started preparing for it? anyone else excited? what's everyone doing? are you dressing up and what as etc?

i can't wait' date=' got a friends halloween party on the saturday then off to kef and moshulu on the monday for halloween fun! got my costume all planned out as well. weeeee! :D[/quote']

for music @ Halloween it has to be happening @ The Tunnels...................

for music @ Halloween it has to be happening @ The Tunnels...................

what's on at the tunnels? new dedalus are playing kef and it's always a good laugh at halloween as is moshulu. halloween isn't about music, it's about having a laugh and dressing up good.

i don't want to tell anyone what i'm dressing up as in case someone steals it but on the other hand if i say what i'm dressing up as then i can claim other folk stole it if there is others. such a dilemma! i've almost got all the bits for it though.

anyone else started preparing for it? anyone else excited? what's everyone doing? are you dressing up and what as etc?

i can't wait' date=' got a friends halloween party on the saturday then off to kef and moshulu on the monday for halloween fun! got my costume all planned out as well. weeeee! :D[/quote']

YES! i fucking love halloween,iv got a few ideas for costumes but its really hard to choose,iv narowed it down to a pirate(dont ask) jason(as in hockey mask jason) a zombie(found this fuckin ace costume) or something else that will make you shit yourself.