aberdeen-music

Strange places to be online

Hog

Not really that strange but i sat in a internet cafe in San Fran on the bay with "sitting on the dock of the bay" playing in the cafe with the equivalent of the red arrows flying in front of the window with a view of Alcatraz.

Hog, everytime i see your signature picture i'm sure the guy up front is saying "my penis is this big" *inserts hand movement*.

How can being online in an internet cafe be strange.

If you had tapped into a wireless network for the barbados holiday home of John Travolta whilst having a BBQ on the beach with the guy from teh malibu advert who continually says - "can you hear me now.. now?.... i'm on the mobile" - that would be strange

Not really that strange but i sat in a internet cafe in San Fran on the bay with "sitting on the dock of the bay" playing in the cafe with the equivalent of the red arrows flying in front of the window with a view of Alcatraz.

I LOVE Alcatraz!!! I don't know why, I think it's because I'm interested in prisons and it's the biggest and best. I met an ex-convict there and bought his book and idolised him for about four years. :)

Luton Airport.

not a very weird place, just i spent 13 hours sitting there pumping pound coins into this kiosk like a bizarre slot machine. After about 6 hours by myself while everyone was asleep i started to get a bit dissilusional. It was a bit like Fear and Loathing, but without the drugs. By 1pm the next day i had completely lost it (minus the waders and prosthetic tail). Was very bizarre experience.

p.s. Hog, you're going to Dubai? No fucking way! i really wanna go back to Dubai and visit Jumeriah, i went to school there, havent been since i was 7, jealous!

p.s. Hog' date=' you're going to Dubai? No fucking way! i really wanna go back to Dubai and visit Jumeriah, i went to school there, havent been since i was 7, jealous![/quote']

Yeah, Im in Dubai, its really nice here. Gonna check out the desert tomorrow. Its not cold here hehe. :cheers:

Yeah' date=' Im in Dubai, its really nice here. Gonna check out the desert tomorrow. Its not cold here hehe. :cheers:[/quote']

Aye, theres plenty of that sand stuff out there, we always used to just get in our 4x4 at the weekend and hit the dunes, it was awesome. Are all the old-school gold souks still there? always worth a wander around, tho i have heard it's become pretty westernised since 1990!

Enjoy man.

Aye' date=' theres plenty of that sand stuff out there, we always used to just get in our 4x4 at the weekend and hit the dunes, it was awesome. Are all the old-school gold souks still there? always worth a wander around, tho i have heard it's become pretty westernised since 1990!

Enjoy man.[/quote']

Yeah, just off to the desert now. What is a Souk? Sounds like the doric word for sucking hehe i.e. Taking a souk :D

It is quite western although the arab guys just walk righ in front of you when you are being served in a shop and interrupt you like you dont exist!

Did see a kick ass Mosque, it had that arabic singing on loud speakers, its was pretty cool.

110 degrees at lunchtime, phew!

Hog :cheers: