aberdeen-music

Recommend Me a Restaurant

Camie

rusticos is good simple italian food also done for maximum taste.

Er...I got food poisoning there.

I'd say La Tasca is a pretty fun place. Ok, the food is hardly whismical but you can just order tapas and spend the rest of your money on drink! Dancing afterwards too.

But for proper food.. try Via Milano.

And then the Happy Uncle take-away in cults.

Er...I got food poisoning there.

I'd say La Tasca is a pretty fun place. Ok' date=' the food is hardly whismical but you can just order tapas and spend the rest of your money on drink! Dancing afterwards too.

But for proper food.. try Via Milano.

And then the Happy Uncle take-away in cults.[/quote']

first person i've heard of who's had a problem there.

via milano is now pancho villa's revolutionary mexican cuisine.

I haven't been out for a proper meal in *ages* I mayb demand a romantic night out with the boy soon...

I've always liked Foyer and The Square. I've heard Dizzy's does an amazing rack of lamb ribs which I plan on trying very soon. La Lombarba used to be really good but it's a bit over priced these days considering teh food isn't that special. Also I'm scared of one of the waiters there *hopes he doesn't use these boards* but still good for a hearty filling meal and handy for town.

if you want decent food you'd be better going to a one off resturant not a chain like La Tasca, Chiqutos or Jimmy Chungs. While it might be cheap all the chefs really do is take pre-packaged food and mircowave/boil/fry it. Not of the good. :down:

Pay more, get more delicious food. Makes sense to me.

Also I feel i should say Estaminet is rather good. Especially the fishcakes, very yum. They do fajitas too i think.