aberdeen-music

did any one like go to school here man ?

lepeep

oh, remember chairs ?! wowee, chairs! wern't they amazing ?

they always seemed smaller, no way, eh...

oh, and black boards! remember blackboards ? HOW COOOL ARE THEY?!

oh man, and break times, oh, I remember I used to look forward to break times...

and teachers ! who here had teachers when they went to school ?!...did you ever notice, they like...taught you stuff ? crazy !...

I bet any one who can remember going to school had like a favourite teacher ? and a "worst teacher"...

ahh...those where the days...

oh' date=' remember chairs ?! wowee, chairs! wern't they amazing ?

they always seemed smaller, no way, eh...

oh, and black boards! remember blackboards ? HOW COOOL ARE THEY?!

oh man, and break times, oh, I remember I used to look forward to break times...

and teachers ! who here had teachers when they went to school ?!...did you ever notice, they like...taught you stuff ? crazy !...

I bet any one who can remember going to school had like a favourite teacher ? and a "worst teacher"...

ahh...those where the days...[/quote']

Chairs? Luxury....we had to stand all day holding two traffic cones with our arms fully extended, and if our arms dipped by as much as 1cm it was the belt, on your hands, whilst holding out the cones and not dipping them, you could let a cone fall at 8.55 and still be getting whipped in detention at 5pm...I'm sure they were just sadist bastards really...

Guest RockMonkey
Chairs? Luxury....we had to stand all day holding two traffic cones with our arms fully extended' date=' and if our arms dipped by as much as 1cm it was the belt, on your hands, whilst holding out the cones and not dipping them, you could let a cone fall at 8.55 and still be getting whipped in detention at 5pm...I'm sure they were just sadist bastards really...[/quote']

Hmm, you must have gone to the same school as me. Although we also had regulation knickers, which were compulsory and they did check.

I hated school. There was not one bit of it that I enjoyed. The best moment I had from school days was when I left, knowing i'd never have to go back.

The amount of thread cropping up about school is irritating me....I hope no-one here went to Bridge of Don Academy

I went in 2nd year and left before 3rd started, the teachers were more human than the fucking pupils. I keep seeing my old classmates now and theyve all got the same arrogant look. I actually stopped talking to my friend whom I'd known for years because I found out what a cow she was.

Guest haigyman
The amount of thread cropping up about school is irritating me....I hope no-one here went to Bridge of Don Academy

i was your sworn enemy over in oldmachar. grrrrr.

Guest Main Agent

I fucking well hated being called a "girl"(no offence to the fairer gender) by the teachers, but I was rather small and meek at school, so they picked on me to show an example to the "hard" pupils, I got 18 of the scud one day!!!

No wonder truancy seemed a softer option.

I went to Northfield Academy.

On the day i left i promised never to associate with any of the scumbags that had attended that school.

So that rules out starting a career in the police, being a prison guard or anything to do with drug rehabilitation.

Did that come across as a wee bit bitter?

Disclaimer: There were about 6 decent people i met during my time there and 2 of the teachers were ok. Just thought i would mention it before before i alienate anyone who may be of value as i am a social parasite.