aberdeen-music

Whats the most annoying noise in the world when you are trying to sleep?

threeornothing

the kids that live above the lucifer flat, whose parents clearly have no control over them. from about 7.30 every morning they're running round their flat, so all we hear is thudding coming from the ceiling, and then at about 9, they decide to go out and play. only they don't go outside, but just run up and down the stairwell, screaming loudly and constantly, occasionally banging doors. i feel like throttling the buggers. if ever there were a case for an asbo...

People continuously talking' date=' people unloading vans/birds outside when the window is open[/quote']

People unloading birds? Sick.

Mine's the fan on my computer when I have to leave it on so my sister can stay on the internet, but I, of course, have to get up at 5:15am the next morning.

it's not kids that i mind. it's the fact that their parents don't do anything to stop them running around indoors' date=' and causing a disturbance. when i was little, i got into trouble for running in the house and for screaming too loudly outside.[/quote']

Fact is when you live in a shitty council flat (and i'm presumung that your on Tillydrone Avenue) there is no where for the kids to be and the ceilings are like paper, its hard to tell kids not to have fun, sit down be quiet the whole time. My 2 kids are very jumpy, dancy kids who are consitantly being told to stop but as a parent the guilt of having a shitty flat instead of a beautiful semi detached with a huge garden is too much that you just leave them too it.

I also would hate to live under us mad kids making a noise and keilans singing :band::band::band:

Oyster Catchers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :down::down::down:

My old flat (canal place, anal place, anal lace, anal) has a train track which divides it from Canal Street (anal street, anal treet, anal). so near enough every morning at about 5.00am you got woken up by some cunt of a train going past.

Where I live now, the only sound that annoys me when trying to sleep is those FUCKING SEAGULLS !!!

My old flat (canal place' date=' anal place, anal lace, anal) has a train track which divides it from Canal Street (anal street, anal treet, anal). so near enough every morning at about 5.00am you got woken up by some cunt of a train going past.

Where I live now, the only sound that annoys me when trying to sleep is those FUCKING SEAGULLS !!![/quote']

Hahahaa... that reminds me. For Graph Com we had to design business cards for our product, so to give a little chuckle I made the address on it "24 Canal Street".

..maybe not..

the dog getting up and moving around' date=' his chain tinkling and me thinking he's about to piss on the bedroom carpet - AGAIN!.... only to realise he's licking his balls.

little bastard, i've got the last laugh - where's ur balls now eh DOG!...

hahahaha.[/quote']

hahah that made me laugh out loud. and my sister too.