aberdeen-music

If your partner/bf/gf/wife/husband cheated on you

Hog

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on what the person your with is like. An ex of mine was the cheating kind, he went behind my back a few times but felt too guilty to keep it from me. So I shouldn't have felt that suprised when he did it for the last time. The worst thing was it was with a girl that I felt i was really good friends with. That hurt cause I was expecting it from him, just not her and he was the only one willing to tell me. She put on a face and hid it from me.

The guy I'm with now, means so much more, but because I'm totally not expecting anything like that, I couldn't handle him cheating on me. Even thinking bout him kissing another girl makes me feel physically sick. So I say it depends on the person your with.

Guest *alex*

It depends.

If he was my husband, then no. He made a commitment to me for life, so no, i wouldn't forgive him.

If it was a one off and he was just my boyfriend, then yes, i would forgive him.

I forgave one of my ex boyfriends for cheating on me with a man, yes, a man. It was a one off and only a kiss, and he said sorry. *sigh*

Guest haigyman
that actually scares me more. Cause if she decides she likes women' date=' then there's no chance of you getting back together.

PS one my my exes now lives and has a mortgage with her long time girlfriend. I was her last boyfriend[/quote']

you probably "turned" her by being terrible in bed or something.

cmon now, it's crossed your mind right?

It depends.

If he was my husband' date=' then no. He made a commitment to me for life, so no, i wouldn't forgive him.

If it was a one off and he was just my boyfriend, then yes, i would forgive him.

[/quote']

that strikes me as completely the wrong way around...

if you are married, you've more to lose, if you are not, surely it's a sign that this person ain't the "one".

i would bury the filthy slut in a local pit of desecration' date=' his body broken into a hundred pieces[/quote']

I hope you look like your avatar, that way imagining you breaking some poor cretin's body into a hundred pieces would be so much more entertaining.

I think what boss should have said is :

To the one true God above:

here is my prayer -

not the first you've heard, but the first I wrote.

(not the first, but the others were a long time ago).

There are two people here, and I want you to kill them.

Her - she can go quietly, by disease or a blow

to the base of her neck,

where her necklaces close,

where her garments come together,

where I used to lay my face...

That's where you oughta kill her,

in that particular place.

Him - just fucking kill him, I don't care if it hurts.

Yes I do, I want it to,

fucking kill him but first

make him cry like a woman,

(no particular woman),

let him hold out, hold back

(someone or other might come and fucking kill him).

Fucking kill him.

Kill him already, kill him.

Fucking kill him, fucking kill him,

Fucking kill him, fucking kill him,

Just fucking kill him! Fucking kill him,

Fucking kill him already, kill him.

Ah Fucking kill him, fucking kill him,

Kill him already, kill him already

Kill him, fucking kill him.

Just fucking kill him, fuckin kill him,

Fuckin kill him, kill him,

Fucking kill him already, kill him.

Kill him, fucking kill him,

Kill him, just fucking kill him.

Kill them already, kill them already,

Kill him.

Amen.

I hope you look like your avatar' date=' that way imagining you breaking some poor cretin's body into a hundred pieces would be so much more entertaining.[/quote']

that's the concentration camp version of me. i'm actually one giant pulsating hunk of lady-bicep. achtung!

and thank you lepeep, for reminding me to put that song on my ipod 'to get me in the mood'.

I trust my boyfriend 100% so I would be completely devastated. I seriously doubt he would though, he has a sparkling glowing report of faithfulness from everyone who knows him. I'm happy:) Correction we are happy

I don't, I've cheated (with him not on him, as if you didn't already know :p) but I hope he knows that was a completely different situation and that I can't ever see myself doing that to him.

I don't care if this post gets ripped to shreds.