aberdeen-music

Relationships

Guest Bob

For me it would be the guy in a relationship, not only is he breaking his girlfriend's trust he's (probably) decieving the girls he is sleeping with. They're going to presume he's single and would probably feel pretty shitty if they find out he isn't. There's a kind of girly bond in things like that.

To add to this question...why is it that some (not all) women are more likely than men to give their partner a second chance after they cheat? I've been given one fairly plausable sugestion by a male friend, but I wonder if the general feelings are the same?

He said that because a woman is allowing another man in her it's more of a betrayal than a man being in another woman. That seems like a bit of an old fashioned thing to me.

To add to this question...why is it that women are more likey than men to give their partner a second chance after they cheat? I've been given one fairly plausable sugestion by a male friend' date=' but I wonder if the general feelings are the same?[/quote']

Smaller brains?

For God's sake Bob' date=' don't you know when to just LEAVE IT ALONE?[/quote']

Connie, did you even take the time out to think about the question being asked? Did you stop to consider why a question like this should be raised in a music scene so full of self-righteous, dogmatic, emotionally disingenuous gossipmongers? No, you just presumed it had something to do with events (only remotely) concerning you and your little clique of friends. Hard though it is to believe, there are other couples out there, other relationships, other interesting people (even in this pokey little scene of ours) other than me.

Contrary to popular belief the world does not revolve around Bob Knight. Please stop acting like such.

Just to set the record straight, this thread isn't about me, it's about a lot of other people instead.

:D

No, there's always one girl who doesn't seem to care about that, but as a general rule, in my experience (as in consoling friends) the girl he's cheated with feels pretty guilty.

Gah. It's complicated. I've never cheated or been on the recieving end thankfully but I have to say, feeling the way I do about my boyfriend, if he cheated on me I'd probably just be a big crumbly mess.

What's more wrong:

A single guy sleeping with a girl in a relationship' date=' or a guy already in a relationship sleeping around?

Yes, I know that in ideal world neither thing would happen, but just say for chance either of these things [i']were to happen, who would you judge more harshly?

I dunno, why don't you write into the Just17 problem page and ask there.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

There might just be a good reason why people cheat. Thankfully, I've never been cheated on, and if you treat your partner with the love and respect they deserve then you shouldn't have any problems there. However, if you keep being cheated on, it might be because:

1. You are shit in bed.

2. You are annoying out of bed.

3. You are a miserable person who takes the joy from living.

4. You are the jealous type, so your partner figured that if you're going to accuse them of cheating, they may as well go and do it if that's what you think of them anyway.

On the other hand, sometimes it's the case that people cheat simply because they choose to, in which case you'd be well rid.

the guy sleeping around with people is worse cause its with more people.

they are both bad though

what scares me is when you find out someone has been cheating on their partner and the partner doesnt know about it and probably wont ever find out. cause then it makes you wonder if anythings happened that you dont know about. like an ex of mine, ive always wondered if he cheated on me, we werent close so it could be possible. but ill probably never know.

3. You are a miserable person who takes the joy from living.

that made me laugh out loud. just imagine the look on someones face if you split up with them, citing that as your reason!

me: "it's not you, it's me!

her: "why can't you just say how you really feel?"

me: "ok, in all honesty, it's cos you're a miserable person who takes the joy fom living"

sweet!

/x

I'd say they're both about equally shitty, but far surpassed in shittiness by that one irritating cunt who goes out of their way to aggravate people around them again and again, and SIMULTANEOUSLY clings to the mistaken belief that doing so makes them the funniest thing since Tommy Cooper's hilarious on-stage death.

You all know the one, right?

I'd say they're both about equally shitty' date=' but far surpassed in shittiness by that one irritating cunt who goes out of their way to aggravate people around them again and again, and SIMULTANEOUSLY clings to the mistaken belief that doing so makes them the funniest thing since Tommy Cooper's hilarious on-stage death.

You all know the one, right?[/quote']

:popcorn:

Guest Zeenat Aman
I'd say they're both about equally shitty' date=' but far surpassed in shittiness by that one irritating cunt who goes out of their way to aggravate people around them again and again, and SIMULTANEOUSLY clings to the mistaken belief that doing so makes them the funniest thing since Tommy Cooper's hilarious on-stage death.

You all know the one, right?[/quote']

No, care to tell us instead of all this hinting shit?