aberdeen-music

Favourite advert currently on TV

Tony Marlin

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one ultimate advert, the yellow pages one with James Nesbitt.

'Life is fine and life is great! Because I've got a girl and no-one likes you!

Ah... we've got some much in common.. we like eating, drinking, yoga...'

'Yoga?'

'Hello I'd like to book a yoga class please. Beginner? I see myself as more of an intermediate!' 'A bunch of ladies going 'ommm' how hard can it be?'

God I know it off by heart.

There is only one ultimate advert' date=' the yellow pages one with James Nesbitt.

'Life is fine and life is great! Because I've got a girl and no-one likes you!

Ah... we've got some much in common.. we like eating, drinking, yoga...'

'Yoga?'

'Hello I'd like to book a yoga class please. Beginner? I see myself as more of an intermediate!' 'A bunch of ladies going 'ommm' how hard can it be?'

God I know it off by heart.[/quote']

ahh yes!! love those adverts! the one with the little girl is quite good to. very brave for letting james nesbitt cut her hair.

Honda sent my brother a DVD about the making of that advert.

I have that DVD! It's called Cog. Ace ad. They also sent me a cd with various songs and the Hate Someting/Change Something song on it. Got a couple of DVD's from Volvo too!

I thought the Cillit Bang ads were spoofs the first few times cos they were just too cheesey. They make Mr. Muscle ads look classy. Wasn't til I actually saw the stuff in asda that I was convinced. Just who is this Barry Scott anyway???

I've only seen the new Peugot ad once. Is that Estelle Skornik off the old "Papa/Nicole" ads? Sch-wiiiiiiing!!!!

Worst ads for me at the mo are the friggin Phones 4 U ads. I'd really love to punch that twat.

:swearing:

I like no-nonsense advertising..

This is what it is..

This is how much it is...

And this is where you buy it...Buy It Now Or Dont, I dont care the world goes on.

I like the carling advert where they race home to get comfy seat.

Cider ad. -Maybe describing the taste of Strongbow is too big a job for three men alone-

Ads rock.

Oh yeah that phones 4-u ad sux, it does my cocunuts in! That guy in the taxi, wtf are you shouting for ...go away and get a haircut.

the new Guiness one' date=' when they come out the bar and it like, backplays through the evolution of humankind, until they become some kind of reptile, then the whole "Good things come to those who wait" thing, love it.[/quote']

Definately. That one is fantastic, one of the best ive seen in a long time. Makes up for the rubbish guiness one (or at least i thought it was rubbish) with the horses crashing over the waves.

Can't believe the Crusha advert hasn't got a mention! You know' date=' the ones where the cat plays a triangle! Genius!! :cheers:[/quote']

I LOVE that advert! I always start waving my arms just like the lead singer.

ALso, the First Active adverts make me laugh "Have you been at that window again?" "YES! Yes I have!!". And I like the Happy Days one for the car.