aberdeen-music

wimbledon 2005

delboy

and to bring it back to the main event' date=' henman looks to be controlling his match now. some fine tennis he be playing.[/quote']

I almost broke in to tears when the shitebag pulled it back. To be fair though, he coped with my screams of "CHOKE! CHOKE!" pretty darn well, sadly the other members of the staff room didn't, and I was ejected from the premises.

... And her name is Anna Kournikova. Worst tennis player ever. Most attractive female ever. I feel she achieves a good balance.

anna.jpg

i rememebr when anna first broke through and she was actually good, got to the wimbledon quarter finals at the age of sixteen or something, the nshe just turned crap and you only got to see her for one or two matches a tournament :down:

wimbledon has been helping me through this virus i picked up in scotland last weekend, i have to give henman credit for the way he fought back but he'll be lucky to get to the quarters. rusedski has gone, that murray chap might cause an upset. as for british women tennis players i watched the british number 1 in action and she was embarrasingly bad! i reckon the boy federer has the mens title all but wrapped up....

capt.sge.bff38.250305231215.photo00.photo.default-270x352.jpg

15081102-M.jpg

003.jpg

Now THAT'S what it's about.

I can't see the 2nd picture, but first one is very attractive, 3rd one is very not.

And yes, Anna Kournikova is a shite tennis player. Shite. But she makes a hell of alot more money than some of the best. So I'm sure she's fairly happy with that.

I just wish she had darker hair.

In other news, I didn't see any Tennis yesterday, so today will mainly consist of catching up, and watching hot chicks grunt.

Can't believe how shite tennis has become over the years. Was watching a guy Lee play yesterday and it was an awesome match but bbc seem to be putting on most of the shitty 'big servers' on and it's just so boring. As for today, Henman deserved to get knocked out as he just didn't cut the mustard and as for Andy Murray, he's going to do big things in the next few years. Imagine beating someone 299 ranks above you in 3 straight sets...

murray was unlucky yesterday he just ran out of steam, it was the first time i'd seen him play and the hype is justified. he has the ability to go all the way, some of the shots he played were awesome. at last a british tennis talent to shout about.

and bloody hell did you catch maria sharipova's excessive grunting yesterday? she has to be putting that on. and good to see that williams bint getting knocked out by some 31 year no hoper - not so trappy now eh?

murray was unlucky yesterday he just ran out of steam' date=' it was the first time i'd seen him play and the hype is justified. he has the ability to go all the way, some of the shots he played were awesome. at last a british tennis talent to shout about.

and bloody hell did you catch maria sharipova's excessive grunting yesterday? she has to be putting that on. and good to see that williams bint getting knocked out by some 31 year no hoper - not so trappy now eh?[/quote']

Serena is the worst loser ever, and I love her for it.

She went mental that she lost. Most people would be like "well, on the day they were a better player than me, blah blah, if I train hard for next year I'll be back", but a direct quote from Serena about her opponent deserving to win was "She didn't do anything!!.... All she had to do today was turn up". Wonderful stuff.

Even better is that Venus just kicked Davenports ass to win the Womens Singles Title, and a sweet 600,000.