aberdeen-music

Madeley Watch

Swingin' Ryan

i do find madely somewhat amusing, he's a likeable prat and does come out with some classics.

there's a good question and answers session with richard and judy in this months Q magazine

i also love alistair mcgowan's piss take off him, he has him down to a tee!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've decided to resurrect this thread seeing as Richard and Judy are back, and Richard is as ever, back on fire.

Within thirty seconds of their first show back for about 6 months, Richard begins quizzing Judy if she isn't wearing her crucifix necklace because TV Watchdogs have deemed it offensive, as she looks on with a mix of horror and absolute amazement.

(This should probably be moved into the TV bit, which didn't exist when I made the thread)

• 3 weeks later...

A truly remarkable moment of dialogue from Madeley in today's show when discussing an old audition tape of Tamzin Outhwaites in a feature in no way connected with Jonathan King.

"This was actually shot for a programme featuring Jonathan King.....THE Jonathan King....So many places I can't go with this.....but this is a tape where he was auditioning a lot of young boys....". Judy managed to cut him off by saying "AND Girls".

I can imagine Richard and Judy's legal team have a constantly ringing phone.

A truly remarkable moment of dialogue from Madeley in today's show when discussing an old audition tape of Tamzin Outhwaites in a feauture in no way connected with Jonathan King.

"This was actually shot for a programme featuring Jonathan King.....THE Jonathan King....So many places I can't go with this.....but this is a tape where he was auditioning a lot of young boys....". Judy managed to cut him off by saying "AND Girls".

I can imagine Richard and Judy's legal team have a constantly ringing phone.

He also just told his viewers to beat their children.

He's the gift who keeps on giving...

Oh Ricky M...

Poor Judy doesn't really get a look in with Sir Cut-In-A-Lot. Prime example of which being today, after the break, when Judy was attempting to do a 'welcome back!' link Richard dives in with "No sorry, I was just thinking about something..."

He totally is the annoying uncle/dad who tries to be cool. When you turn 18 he'd be like "Right, let's get down the 'boozer' and get totally wrecked!". And he'd probably use inappropriate uncool words like 'trendy' and 'cool' i.e. "Do you like my new shirt? It's really trendy!". And he'd ask you if there was anyone you fancy...

• 2 weeks later...