aberdeen-music

*the saturday football thread*

Ollie

I wont be there' date=' got a band practise 2-4. However Zippy and Stu will be holding the fort this time.[/quote']

Yes we will, let me speak for the rest of us when I say, WHERE IS KEENALDO? Ollie you better be there rain,hail,flood,tornado,typhoon,hurricane,apocalyse.....etc.

Otherwise I'll be an angry Mexican! :gringo:

zippy.jpg

Zippy turned up to Seaton Park to find no Ollie and no football.

And look! It's raining! Just like I predicted!

The fact that my skin is a yellow carpet type material would not be good in the rain, I would probably get a cold but at least I would still be smiling!

We will see about your predictions adam but they're will definitely be a football....somewhere!

Ive got other arrangments but ill be off a saturday soon enough. You folks play every week because i could get quite a few folk down for a game if you wish for bigger matches or whatever. or is this a play for 10,drink a couple of tinnys and play a game of world cuppy sort of affair. i can adapt to either myself.

Yes we will' date=' let me speak for the rest of us when I say, WHERE IS KEENALDO?

[/quote']

Sorry ma son, had some important business to take care of. Yes, it did involve beer. J.J.10EW and I are representin in the Oldmeldrum 5s tomorrow though, should be a giggle. Next week I'm all yours.

Love from Christy

The Denmore Gala is today!?!? As in the BoD Denmore(i don't know if there's another but it's possible since there's another street with the same name as mine in BoD)

Sure was, it was the place to be! 1.70 a pint and chili & chips for a buck :cheers: