aberdeen-music

Happy Slappin whats it all about and is jackass etc to blame

Brymon

I blame TV entirely. But not jackass and dirty sanchez. I blame tonight with trevor mcdonald for telling the whole country about something that no-one had even heard of before. Chances are it would have stayed as a tiny minority of idiots randomly assaulting innocent passers by. Now thanks to them giving the whole country the idea it's happening everywhere.

a couple of 18 year olds in england set fire to a 41 year old man while he was sleeping. They recorded him rolling around on fire and said "oh my god this is the funniest thing ive ever seen! hes just gonna die here, look at him burning!"

I read that while eating my tea and it put me right off, it's so sick!

I blame TV entirely. But not jackass and dirty sanchez. I blame tonight with trevor mcdonald for telling the whole country about something that no-one had even heard of before. Chances are it would have stayed as a tiny minority of idiots randomly assaulting innocent passers by. Now thanks to them giving the whole country the idea it's happening everywhere.

yeah totally i didnt think about that but even if it wasnt on trev mac do you not think it would have still grown?

a couple of 18 year olds in england set fire to a 41 year old man while he was sleeping. They recorded him rolling around on fire and said "oh my god this is the funniest thing ive ever seen! hes just gonna die here' date=' look at him burning!"

I read that while eating my tea and it put me right off, it's so sick![/quote']

yeah but who do we blame. these two are obvously sick little fuckers, wheres their disiplin, why dont they know that its wrong? they need to be punished properly, kids or no!!

yeah totally i didnt think about that but even if it wasnt on trev mac do you not think it would have still grown?

Nae doubt it would've but having it splashed over the Internet, TV and newspapers probably doesn't help. You can imagine the idiots seeing it and going "Huh huh huh! Let's dae that!"

One of the stupidest things I've heard of this year.

yeah but who do we blame. these two are obvously sick little fuckers' date=' wheres their disiplin, why dont they know that its wrong? they need to be punished properly, kids or no!![/quote']

Instead of finding people to blame we need to make sure these do not become regular events.

I know who is to blame but i want to know what other people think. Also how do we stop it?

We kick the shit out of the fuckers who do it :D

I'm just kidding, although it is tempting.

I don't think there is anything you can do, just wait for the latest fad to pass

it's an act of ignorance, arrogance, and pure idiocy..

any of the 'victims' of this crime could easily have been majorly hurt, mentally scarred, or ridiculed beyond belief.. i don't believe this 'fad' would have been such a major occurence if it hadn't been documented by the media..

stupid little fuckin twats

it's an act of ignorance' date=' arrogance, and pure idiocy..

any of the 'victims' of this crime could easily have been majorly hurt, mentally scarred, or ridiculed beyond belief.. i don't believe this 'fad' would have been such a major occurence if it hadn't been documented by the media..

stupid little fuckin twats[/quote']

There's already been people 'Happy-Slapped' by being mugged at cash machines...

It stinks of being brain-dead:

"Let us go commit a crime!"

"Yes let us!"

"I know I will film it on my mobile phone!"

"A capital idea young friend! Onwards!"

*Eventually police discover culprits via CCTV or whatever*

"I plead not guilty despite having the film of the crime on my phone."

Twats. The lot of them. Ridiculous 'craze' (didn't that word used to incorporate things like stupid hats or shite music tastes?!?) that will hopefully die a death before long. Recording evidence against yourself must be up there with the most inadvisable ideas ever...

Guest bluesxman

There are less and less ways to discipline kids these days, No capital punishment at school, parents can't hit their kids for fear of being sued/divorced/whatever. It's laughable, can the people who pass these stupid laws not see the equation

No disciplinary measures = no discipline.

A good clout round the head off the old man made me think twice about whatever I didi wrong, i'll tell ya. Never did me no harm 'twitch, dribble'

I'm sure a stern talking to really bothers the average ned.

Guest bluesxman
And hitting them will really teach them that it's wrong to hit people!

I think there's a marked difference between a clout round the ear from your parents for misbehaving and setting fire to someone/beating the shit out of someone/being generally anti-social and filming it on a mobile phone personally but no matter, each to their own opinion.

I think there's a marked difference between a clout round the ear from your parents for misbehaving and setting fire to someone/beating the shit out of someone/being generally anti-social and filming it on a mobile phone personally but no matter' date=' each to their own opinion.[/quote']

I never said that they were the same. Still do you think that was the first time they had hurt someone, hitting kids can still give them the idea that violence can be ok, which could be the start down a long road. There's no real way of knowing why someone like this does what they do, and i there isn't any perfect solution, so really it's jsut all people's opinion, but I jsut don't think that hitting them when they're young will prevent them from being violent in the future. Also the too many parents that do hit their children probaly do so out of their own frustration and anger rahter than a concern for their children.

There are less and less ways to discipline kids these days' date=' No capital punishment at school, parents can't hit their kids for fear of being sued/divorced/whatever. It's laughable, can the people who pass these stupid laws not see the equation

No disciplinary measures = no discipline.

A good clout round the head off the old man made me think twice about whatever I didi wrong, i'll tell ya. Never did me no harm 'twitch, dribble'

I'm sure a stern talking to really bothers the average ned.[/quote']

If we didn't have these "stupid laws" then child abuse would be fucking rampant you idiot and there would be no mechanism for bringing abusive teachers/parents to justice.

I think there's a marked difference between a clout round the ear from your parents for misbehaving and setting fire to someone/beating the shit out of someone/being generally anti-social and filming it on a mobile phone personally but no matter' date=' each to their own opinion.[/quote']

Violence begins at home in whatever shape or form. I think you are totallly misguided in your opinions on discipline. Kids can only learn respect and kindness + empathy for others if they get that at home. am not saying people from rough homes arnt capable of empathy ...but generally to hit your kids only leads leads to them having psychological issues and certainly doesnt teach anyone a lesson..

With most negative things in life i put it down to piss-poor parenting and lack of education. Idiots like 'happyslappers' only do stuff like this because they obviously haven't learnt the basic morals and norms required to integrate succesfully into a rational society. It pisses me off to think that the pensioner attacked in Aberdeen the other day will probably never go outside again and the fud-hole that slapped her will get 5 hours shitty community service and a slap on the wrist.

There's an older guy that comes into the video shop I work in, he's a big bloke, but still he's into 70s. He recently was mugged by what Trevor Macdonald would call yobs, and being a former Army boxer and bare-knuckle champion, he comprehensively (he stuck the heid in guy) defended himself, and was promptly charged and fined himself.

I know who is to blame but i want to know what other people think. Also how do we stop it?

i mean i have my opinions

Yeah' date=' mine would be an inescapable Auschwich style compound and an temporamental army of guards who will eradicate any scrap or morsel of the freedoms they had before. Everything they do whilst detained would leave them literally begging for quick death and only the ones that show total and utter reform would be eligible for something even mildly comforting.

Its time this country stomped the fuck out of this pathetic crime situation and started to really show punishment!

I, for one, would totally back a camp where prisioners owuld sweat buckets at the mere mention of fucking up and heading off to a camp like that....fuck I'd give them amonths wage to pass it through the legal system

[b'](Not Birdman)

All you TV Tanned Pink-o's will one day see the way it will have to be in the future.....its either that or living in a terror ridden country