aberdeen-music

Hollyoaks: In Too Deep

Afro Droid

Guest Logan

I was on the Live Web Chat with Carley Stenson (who plays Steph in Hollyoaks!) earlier today!

I asked some really good questions, and the only thing that got put down was me saying how much I want the Crazy Frog to die....

oh well.

It was pretty bad, it was like they crammed 3 weeks worth of stories into an hour and didn't really explain any of them properly.

I mean, the thing with Steph going crazy, she only started acting a bit strange in the episode shown at 6.30. Gah.

Neighbours should do a late night episode, it'd be brilliant, Izzy could be killed off in a truely grizzly way.

I thought it was fuckin rad. Steph's fall into the river was a truly, unintentionally, hilarious moment. And Ben and Lisa got it on. And we got a brief glimpse of breast during Lee's ill-fated threesome. Fuckin rad. They should do more late-night specials.

Love from Christy

Guest tv tanned
Neighbours should do a late night episode' date=' it'd be brilliant, Izzy could be killed off in a truely grizzly way.[/quote']

Only after putting her baps on display...

Guest Tam o' Shantie

what's the story with the demon girl and the stalker?! it was terrible. why did she turn into a demon and scare her into the water? where the fuck did that whole story come from?!?!? and steph died, then woke up, while a corpse floated to the top of the water and stalker boy started wailing?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

Best moment: Lee and Bomb 'ead's descent down a rickety rope bridge, which for some reason had to be done with Lee thrusting his naked arse high into Bomb 'ead's crotch?! Funny stuff!

Guest Cowboy Dan
the dead girl was one of toby's victims who was never found. i am guessing her 'stalker' was her boyfriend.

why steph seen and heard things i dont know

Because she was the only victim that got away...

What I didn't understand was whether this dodgy boyfriend is actually the hollyoaks serial killer and Toby was innocent, but I don't think so... Anyone?

What I didn't understand was whether this dodgy boyfriend is actually the hollyoaks serial killer and Toby was innocent' date=' but I don't think so... Anyone?[/quote']

Yeah, that got me too. I think the boyfriend had just gone a bit mad, because he didn't know what had happened to his girlfriend. I think it was Toby that killed the girl...but I don't know why her "ghost" warned Steph about the dodgy-looking boyfriend if he hadn't done anything.

Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

The best thing is how Steph's basically back to normal the day after. And how Lisa ALWAYS seems to end up having crap hair and having sex in all the late night episodes.