aberdeen-music

Sons and Daughters

julia

I think you better hurry if you want tickets, I bought six though so it's all good.

Yeah saw them supporting Idlewild, well worth a listen if you like a kinda traditional Scottish rootsy sound with a rock edge. That's what I think anyway!

I think you better hurry if you want tickets' date=' I bought six though so it's all good.

Yeah saw them supporting Idlewild, well worth a listen if you like a kinda traditional Scottish rootsy sound with a rock edge. That's what I think anyway![/quote']

There's nothing Scottish about them except the accents.

I was pleasently surprised by them when i saw them at the lemon tree last year. I didn't like them on cd, but they were a band whos performance live managed to add a new perspective to their music. I now don't mind listening to them, but they aren't really my usual thing musically so i don't think i'll venture to the lemon tree to see them again.

I am up in the deen, and I have my ticket.

great stuff...raw and rockin, in an old fashioned kind of way.

saw them in edinburgh at new year, supporting the fire engines (along with Aberfeldy)...good gig, shame the headline was so shite. (fire engines)....now that's a case of old farts that shouldn't bother. dull as dishwater.

thumbs up from me for the sons and daughters.

Guest bluesxman

Bought Love The Cup on import, saw them at the Lemon Tree last time, thought they were brilliant, got my tickets for next week, cannot wait.

I don't really think they sound particularly like any other band.

Bought Love The Cup on import' date=' saw them at the Lemon Tree last time, thought they were brilliant, got my tickets for next week, cannot wait.

I don't really think they sound particularly like any other band.[/quote']

I was really disappointed with them at the LT. Went along in the hope of hearing something new & I wasn't impressed.

i started listening to the new album in the car today, im only on about track 8 but what i heard sounded really promosing. Def going to the lemon tree gig, what a great weekend, s&d on the friday and the complete stone roses on the sunday. Big up the lemontree