aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

Anthony has the patience of a saint I would have either told Craig to fuck off or smacked him by now. I can't believe Kinga stuck a bottle in herself on TV, christ.....

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Big Brother is, undeniably, the single worst show ever made.

ANYONE who watches it is a total moron and deserves a slap, big time.

Its full of total trash and I can only hope there's some real pillaging when they leave the house, as they've displayed nothing that would suggest they're can even remotely be integrated in society (unsympathetic, arrogant, rude, obnoxious, mentally disabled cry baby cunts!)

and the Big brother folk are just as bad!

"I really don't like Big Brother this year" - but thats cool, because your worthless existance has ONCE AGAIN reduced you, through sheer boredom, to feasting your eyes on the shit every night.

For those of us who can't stomach it and have the ability once in a while to turn off the shittest electrical device in their house - good on you!!

Anthony has the patience of a saint I would have either told Craig to fuck off or smacked him by now. I can't believe Kinga stuck a bottle in herself on TV' date=' christ.....[/quote']

She's so minky... her excuse is like "Oh, I'm only 20! HEHE LOLLERCOPTER!"

I'm 20... and no other 20 year olds I know behave like that.

"Wine up my fanny LOL!"

"MINGE!"

Guest Zeenat Aman
She's so minky... her excuse is like "Oh' date=' I'm only 20! HEHE LOLLERCOPTER!"

I'm 20... and no other 20 year olds I know behave like that.

"Wine up my fanny LOL!"

"MINGE!"[/quote']

She does have a pretty face though.

i found it really annoying how derek and mikosi automatically blamed the kinga episode on anthony and craig.

but were craig and anthony not taunting her in the way 'ive got a madder friend than you', meaning that they knew that would make kinga react in the way she *disgustingly* did..

i still like kinga, think she's excellent. :)

I missed Derek's eviction interview, which is a shame because it's one of the ones I'd most liked to have seen.

I'm going to vota for Kinga to win, just to piss off Makosi. I think it'd be ace for someone who's only been in there two weeks to get all the money. I hate Makosi. She was such a dick to Eugene the other day, she slags everyone off but if she thinks there's a slight chance anyone's talking about her, she'll go mental. Bitch.

Eugene was so sweet having a little blub last night.

craig is just pissing me off now

he is making everything out to be about him, he also seems to be upset about anthony not showing any interest about him and he is finally realising that he doesnt stand a chance

i guess he's trying to gain a few brownie points before the final next friday

Guest MerryChristmas

Eugene, Anthony, Kinga to win. In that order left to right, left being winner

I was forced to watch it today, only got to watch top gear if i promised to shut up through big brother :(

craig is alright just young and confused