aberdeen-music

Big Brother

Tony Marlin

Orlaith just said 'I know I'm staying'.

Please' date=' if there is any justice in the world, let Science stay, she'd never live that down.[/quote']

Haha, I know what you mean. You can just tell that if (WHEN) she gets interviewed by Davina tonight, she'll bring that up in the most humiliating manner ever.

SCORE.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bluesxman

How feckin stupid is Mikosi? Every time she susses someone has a secret task she tells everyone - does she not realise that if she kept her big gob shut they may get something nice out of it? Jeez.....

It's shit now Science is out, let's watch Craig being scary and blubbing continuously.....Eugene to win now, only one left that remotely deserves it, sad to say.

Guest bluesxman
i dont think it is sad that eugene deserves to win. he is the only decent person in there! i dosnt bitch about them behind their backs (of what i have seen) he is a nice guy and genuine' date=' unlike pretty much the rest of that bunch.[/quote']

I didn't mean it was sad for him to win, it's sad he has no competition and everyone else is such a twat.