aberdeen-music

What's Up Doc?

Ross

Congratulations to "Rach" who today became Dr Rachel Louise MacKellar...

Smart..... now Moshulu has it`s own in house medical team & Dr.

Genius....!

Love you

Ross

Sorry for posting this in here but numerous others know Rachel on here and thus I`m sure they`d like to pass on their well wishes...

Nullmouse - ask anyone who they want trying to resus them after an RTA - me and Rach' date=' or some Egghead with a "doctorate" in sociology..... ;)[/quote']

I'd say Alun - he seems to be able to do it himself while you and Rach have to work as a team ;)

Congrats indeed.

Nullmouse - ask anyone who they want trying to resus them after an RTA - me and Rach' date=' or some Egghead with a "doctorate" in sociology..... ;)[/quote']

Oi! Keep that sociology fluff away from me ;) I'll have you know the research of me and my colleagues could greatly reduce the burden of work on you 'medical' lot and your fancy stethascopes. So show a bit of respect or we'll work harder and put you out of a job sooner ;)

(Bastard last laugh is on them, though - Have you seen my salary for 8 years worth of training? Bastard medics).