aberdeen-music

Bad Taste

Are you serious...Its awful!

I bought it in one-up under the false assumption that it'd be good since the director is so acclaimed.

I think you must be being sarcastic though because it is quite possibly the shittest movie made to date......to date ever.....since time began.

(Not birdman)

No you haven't.

My sketches are actually better than the acting in this "comedy" you're preaching.

You only like it because Tubby Tolkien fanatic Peter Jackson made the film and, although its terrible, you feel that by owning some of his underground material makes you somehow elevated above other LOTR's fans.

(Not Birdman)

No you haven't.

My sketches are actually better than the acting in this "comedy" you're preaching.

You only like it because Tubby Tolkien fanatic Peter Jackson made the film and' date=' although its terrible, you feel that by owning some of his underground material makes you somehow elevated above other LOTR's fans.

[b'](Not Birdman)

no.

i have NEVER seen any lotr films. and i have no intention to. and i couldnt give a shit who directed bad taste. i only care that it is ace.

There's no glowing fingers on these bastards...

It's like a planet full of charlie mansons...

OK mr intergalactic wanker, Time for talkies.

Barry's nabbed a farmer !

Ain't I lucky boys, I got a chunky bit.

fucking ace film, won best horror at cannes, and it was made over 4 years because there was NO BUDGET.

Jackson and all his pals made all the models, sets, costumes etc.

Fucking brilliant.

look for when the "priest" is running through the corn field...h's got a wee dod o shite on his trousers.

bad taste...geddit ? (obviously not).