4. Goodbye - The Coral

5. The Real Me - The Who

Guest Page 99

This Mordern Life Is War: D.E.A.D.R.A.M.O.N.E.S

G.I.S.M: Punk Is Hippies

His Hero Is Gone: ...And We Burn

Mogwai: Hunted By A Freak

Neil Perry: Shit Blows Up... It's So Good

If a person actually cared what anyone listened to they'd check your user profile. One post might have been acceptable but people constantly updating what they're listening to is a joke' date=' wise up. Can someone please close this thread.[/b']

Do you only listen to the music that's in your profile and nothing else?

Do you only listen to the music that's in your profile and nothing else?

If I wanted to brag (face it, that's all eveyrone's been doing for eleventeen pages) about my music taste Id get audioscrobbler or a live journal... and yea, Id say since there's not really a limit to the number of bands you can have in your profile it should be a fairly accurate depiction of your 'five for today'. This thread should have died a long time ago, no-one cares.

I think if no-one cared about the thread. it would've died a long time ago. The point behind it, as if I have to explain, is to, not only let people know of the type of music you're listening to, but also to provoke a bit of discussion (as has been noted several times in the thread) as to particular tracks, and to particular bands, and whether or not one rates particular records etc etc. A cliche I know, but if the thread has meant that a person has discovered new bands, or has been recommended an album that they turn out to love, then it has worked! Fair enough if you don't care, just ignore it, like I do with the majority of other threads! You've obviously got too much time on your hands min! Chill out! Just a bit of fun!

Yeah Paul, ease off. It's a fun enough thread and certainly does not deserve to be closed. As you pointed out, it's helpful for those who aren't a supporter and want to have an Audioscrobbler type thing. I personally like finding out what others listen to so i can get a more accurate on-line impression of the person involved.