aberdeen-music

Celtic vs Aberdeen

Gumpy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard it was byrne who messed up AGAIN hes been nothing but a liability since he joined aberdeen.

whens jimmy going to realise scotty morrison can do a better job at left back?

Morrison has been treated poorly - he has a great left foot. Whereas Byrne has two left feet.

i heard it was byrne who messed up AGAIN hes been nothing but a liability since he joined aberdeen.

whens jimmy going to realise scotty morrison can do a better job at left back?

Byrne IS a liability, but Morrison is just as bad at defending. Better going forward mind. Both not good enough.

Byrne is a joke. Although that was probably his best game in an Aberdeen shirt.

How Chris Sutton avoided a booking is beyond me, the man is a dirty bastard and is guilty of persistant fouling EVERY match!

Clogging bastards too, Anderson and Mcnaughton taken out the game.

Missed chances as usual though, you have to take your chances against the Glasgow scum.

Roll on next season.... need at LEAST 8 new players.

why does petrov love the ground so much.

I don't really expect it to happen, but europe is still very possible, it's jsut a shame that hibs pulled level on saturday so that it will have to come down to goal difference. But with the games left, if we beat hearts we could expect rangers to beat hibs as they will be fighting for the title and hearts are doign quite badly just now, so you never know.

I bet we lose to hibs :down:

Ah' date=' it was a great game... I watched it in Triple Kirks, full of Aberdeen fans... It sure got quiet when Big Bad John put the first one in. And that Czech boy, Blaha or whatever, legend. My vote for Aberdeen top scorer next season with 8 goals.[/quote']

8 goals! I'd be chuffed with that!

Guest tv tanned

thought the first half was very even, losing the goal early in the second was the turning point.

no surprise that Hately (fucking wank) sees nothing wrong in Hartson and Sutton jumping into people like battering rams.