aberdeen-music

"With Teeth" By NIN

Stephen

Its ace

I've had a listen and the song is ace, I can't wait till they come up this way, I'm defo getting tickets.

thanks,

Bobbie

Well I've heard it.....and so can you!

www.myspace.com/ninofficial

whole album streamed online

wooooop!

well the smile on my face indicates just how good this is. after few more listens will give detailed thoughts on it :)

Hmm. Some great tracks (All The Love.., Only, Hand That Feeds) and a coupla STINKERS (The Line Begins To Blur) - overall, its a solid album. Better than the Fragile (too overblown) and not as good as The Downward Spiral (but was it ever really gonna be?) - will take a few more listens to fully absorb.

Has Justin Broadrick officially stolen Reznors crown now?

It's ace as an album, but I think some of the tracks fall a bit flat if you stand them alone. Personal fav's are Tracks 1,3,7,9.... Don't know the names yet - have been listening to it in the car. I think that it's another solid NIN album which thankfully, doesn't tread over the same ground as the others.

Overall, probably a 7 now, growing to an 8 1/2 over the next few weeks.

Btw - I have tickets mehawhawhaw. I'm so excited that in the coming weeks I might actually start spontaneously crying at the thought of it.

Charlotte (not Iain)

Wasn't sure to begin with but now i think its a real good album and the bonus tracks are very nice too. Only track is the bad song on the cd. The rest are very nice.

Right where it belongs is great. The line begins to blur is awesome too.

Yet another fine release. Who is supporting nin?

support is saul williams :up:

ARGH!!

AARGH!!

If i was GUTTED I didn't get a NIN ticket before, now I'M DYING OF THE INJUSTICE! I'm seriously considering spending 10000000 on a touty/ebay ticket for the barrowlands, even though it's wrong wrong wrong. I've been windmilling to the new Saul Williams single in my living room the past couple of days. The album's gooood.

Got With Teeth through the letterbox today (fuckin bank holiday yesterday!) and it's fantastic. From the very first listen I could tell it is going to become my second favourite NIN album. Probably. I think if The Fragile had less tat it might be a different story, but there's no duff tracks on With Teeth. Well I don't think so anyway.