aberdeen-music

"Tell you what, tell you what"

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest treader.

Alan: (to dan) So, we're going out for dinner, and it's quite funny because you sell quality bathrooms and I do quality radio.

Geordie guy: Yeah, and I work in a petrol station.

Alan: Yeah, you're not coming.

and when he goes to the geordie guy's house and when he rings the doorbell some random huge fat bloke answers then just leaves then he gets a cup of beans with a sausage.

Ace.

"Michael, don't you have a spoon?"

"Err there's on in the bathroom, but I have no use for it."

"Anything can happen on live television - I have just shot a man. This is me, Alan Partridge knowing you, The Police, Ahaaa!"

"If it weren't for those telescopic dampeners the house would have wobbling like, an very rude house...

I say telescopic dampeners, I mean rigid stays."

"He said he laughed so hard he had Kenco coming out of his nostrils, then that made me laugh...

But my nostrils were clear."

So many nights wasted giving Partride Quotes.

I hate this thread...i have spent two years of my life stopping myself from constantly talking like alan partridge....now im doing it again.....

Im 47...my girlfriend is 33....she is 14 years younger than me....back of the net....

I once had a teacher called sweaty raphial....oh i just realised thats you aswell

Ive always thought that Lexus was the japanese mercades....

And move and fire and move and fire....

You have sheds that no-one is allowed into...and they are full of 20 foot chickens...and these chickens are scared...theyre like 'oohh why are we so massive' (episode featuring chris morris which makes it double amazing)

The part where Michael goes on at length how he would kill a guy he knew with a military helicopter;

Alan :"Who's Tom?"

Michael:" Oh, just a mate!"

"Access to the kids, but they don't wanna' see me."

"I fancy a chill-out room, beanbags and stuff."

"Didn't know you were a raver Alan."

"I'm not, I'm straight."

"Statistically two of you are gay, so, rubber up!"

"Michael!? you threw a monkey into the sea because it ate your cigarettes?"

"Well, it bounced off a rock first like."

"Think I will pop round to the BP garage for a mushroom slice"

"Michael you're hanging around with a man who uses a collective term for a singular object!"

Hello Alan we're the tax people"

"No you're not"

"Yes, we are."

"Oh come in then!"

"I have something to admit, while my legs were behind my head I released a short but potent gust, I apologise in advance in case it registers; because it is out there."

"Excuse me; I think we have a guy violating the denim in the bar rule, chap of a bout five."

the boy gets thrown out.

"Get you on the old jeans rule? Nazis!

"Lynn, you make me sound like I had a nervous breakdown."

"You did."

"I know, but..."

I made my own Alan partridge sketches, I talk like this man, I think I am obsessed. So many more quotes

I made my own Alan partridge sketches' date=' I talk like this man, I think I am obsessed. So many more quotes[/quote']

Yeah, "lovely stuff", "cabbages, don't like cabbages", "hh...hhh.whhoooooooo do you think you are?" and "alright, alright, it wasn't my fault you ate a testicle" have all become mainstays of my vocabulary.

You've gotta laugh when you fall off a sofa...

"How are clowns treated in South Africa? 'Cus they're neither one thing or the other. Are they allowed on buses?"

"You Farmers don't like outsiders, do you?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"I've seen the big eared boys on farms. If you see a lovely family having a picnic in a field under a tree, you plough the family into the field, fill in the hole with cement, blow up the tree and gather the leaves to make a dress for your wife who's also your brother"

"Fernando, it's Saturday afternoonand you're spending it in bed with a girl. You're wasting your life"

• 3 years later...

Does anyone here frequent the area around the Grammar rugby field?

Theres one like, rectanglular piece of grass next to the hockey pitch that isnt used for much. Last weekish when it snowed, someone wrote, without leaving footprints, in huge like, 12ft letters

"COCK PISS

PARTRIDGE

AHA" in the snow

Massive, it was. Like Bono's bowl of Alpen.

The person who did the kid wearing denim quote got it wrong.

It's...

"There's a chap over there wearing jeans... chap of about 6...

*turns around to face mother and child*

Got you on the old jeans rule, did they? Nazis!

*turns back around*

... but with excellent facilities... as had the nazis."

PS: "STOP GETTING BOND WRONG!"