aberdeen-music

Best Aberdonian Band?

liam

Good answer' date=' Dave. I'll add Filthpact and Vomitus as well, since you're too modest to add yer own bands. But as far as live performances go I rate Filthpact and Karloff the highest. Black Atom make my brain explode when I see them with all that amazing riffage and soloing! And There is definitely something for everyone out there. Ye just have to luuuuooooke for it...........[/quote']

its not that im modest, ive never seen Filthpact or Vomitus or live, so I cant judge. I like to think we're good, but voting would be silly.

Cheers though, you better come on Sunday.

Filthpact are t most violent in Aberdeen, and everyon else can fuck off. I hate everybody just now, while loving them simultaneously.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the unwritten rules of the forums.

1: you have to able to take a joke and have a sense of humour

2: 12 year old "hardcore" kids saying "you are a cunt" makes you look like....a cunt

3: this is an internet forum, no need to get so upset about it (thats just how MMw started getting so much shit)

4: talking like "lol u r a cunt ROFL!111!!1!!!!!" will get you NOWHERE on here or in life in general

5: when anyone like Cowboy Dan, Stuart Maxwell, Dayeth and Jake make comment on anything you say it is a rule that you shut up and listen to them (these people have that sense of humour thing I was talking about)

6: if you think this is at all patronising, rest assured that you are always wrong

Guest stuartmaxwell

5: when anyone like Cowboy Dan' date=' Stuart Maxwell, Dayeth and Jake make comment on anything you say it is a rule that you shut up and listen to them (these people have that sense of humour thing I was talking about)

[/quote']

please dont associate me with that ugly fucker from spike pile driver

:)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
twas in jest

however' date=' i am pretty flexible though, i can do a mean "conviction"[/quote']

Fair enough. It's good for morale.

I have this feeling I'm missing the point by a fucking mile..............