aberdeen-music

Best Aberdonian Band?

liam

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

local band si most enjoy are Bonesaw' date=' Hearse Crash, Karloff, Risactonia and Project: Ven-Hell[/quote']

Good answer, Dave. I'll add Filthpact and Vomitus as well, since you're too modest to add yer own bands. But as far as live performances go I rate Filthpact and Karloff the highest. Black Atom make my brain explode when I see them with all that amazing riffage and soloing! And There is definitely something for everyone out there. Ye just have to luuuuooooke for it...........

I believe the 'search' function' date=' when inputted with the words "best" and " Aberdeen" and "band" will bring up a million threads just like this one... we didn't really need another to be honest. Just so's you ken for next time :)[/quote']

But Joe! People's opinions might suddenly change each day ;) or hour even!

Have you even seen us?

If not' date=' quite simply, YOU ARE A TIT!

Is your opinion based on actually listening to the music? If yes is so, Whoa! There's a fucking first!

Keeping with the previous sentence, I must congratulate you on being someone on these forums who has the fucking foundations of: Listening to music before you rate it! Well fucking done!

However due to the frequent 'Tongue and Cheek' bollocks that we get on these forums I have to assume you have no real opinion at all and have decided to join the cunts who quite proudly admit they have nothing fucking better to do. Pathetic.

Can you expand?

Cheers/You cunt (will edit later)

Chris.[/quote']

bah shut up will you please.

How come every time there's a thread about bands Mydownfallbandlol and Gone2Fuck always end up having massive moan-fests about how no-one's seen them even though they always bring each other bands up....

AAARRGGHHHH

frustration.gif

I'm afraid you're wrong there. Little bit of an exaggeration to say every thread about bands. I post my band's gigs on here, nothing else, apart from when somebody takes the piss.

One member of Gone 2 Far, other than mydownfallband who keeps his part in them quiet, is on these boards and they joined yesterday, so none of them promotes My Downfall on here, and I never, ever, comment on Gone 2 Far as a band on here.

Liam, I wish you hadn't posted that.

Chris, I wish you hadn't posted that.

Dayeth, you're not funny is all I'll say.

Moan-fest over.

I'm afraid you're wrong there. Little bit of an exaggeration to say every thread about bands. I post my band's gigs on here' date=' nothing else, apart from when somebody takes the piss.

One member of Gone 2 Far, other than mydownfallband who keeps his part in them quiet, is on these boards and they joined yesterday, so none of them promotes My Downfall on here, and I never, ever, comment on Gone 2 Far as a band on here.

Liam, I wish you hadn't posted that.

Chris, I wish you hadn't posted that.

Dayeth, you're not funny is all I'll say.

Moan-fest over.[/quote']

agreed...

Have you even seen us?

If not' date=' quite simply, YOU ARE A TIT!

Is your opinion based on actually listening to the music? If yes is so, Whoa! There's a fucking first!

Keeping with the previous sentence, I must congratulate you on being someone on these forums who has the fucking foundations of: Listening to music before you rate it! Well fucking done!

However due to the frequent 'Tongue and Cheek' bollocks that we get on these forums I have to assume you have no real opinion at all and have decided to join the cunts who quite proudly admit they have nothing fucking better to do. Pathetic.

Can you expand?

Cheers/You cunt (will edit later)

Chris.[/quote']

Crikey, calm down, my downfall (the band) ...no i've never seen you live, I have, however, heard your efforts on MP3 format and I think you show about as much promise as a fat man with short arms in a masturbation contest. I would expand, but I've since deleted it and reformatted my hard drive as precaution.

Yes, but I suppose that is my "opinion" and its fine to do your own thing blah blah blah....BUT, I can't be arsed when your little crew comes in to lick your bottom about what a fantastic band you are in your own little world. The tongue and cheek only comes because theres nothing interesting to say about you OR the boring threads surrounding you.

Now piss off and practice for your Standard Grade Physical Education.

Crikey' date=' calm down, my downfall (the band) ...no i've never seen you live, I have, however, heard your efforts on MP3 format and I think you show about as much promise as a fat man with short arms in a masturbation contest. I would expand, but I've since deleted it and reformatted my hard drive as precaution.

Yes, but I suppose that is my "opinion" and its fine to do your own thing blah blah blah....BUT, I can't be arsed when your little crew comes in to lick your bottom about what a fantastic band you are in your own little world. The tongue and cheek only comes because theres nothing interesting to say about you OR the boring threads surrounding you.

Now piss off and practice for your Standard Grade Physical Education.[/quote']

About the MP3's.

Old songs.

Old singer.

Old drummer.

You now have no opinion you sweaty bollock. :finger:

Crikey' date=' calm down, my downfall (the band) ...no i've never seen you live, I have, however, heard your efforts on MP3 format and I think you show about as much promise as a fat man with short arms in a masturbation contest. I would expand, but I've since deleted it and reformatted my hard drive as precaution.

Ah well, not for everyone.

Tracks you've heard are our oldest and shittest.

On the contrary, we don't have a crew licking our arses. The people we know are probably the most critical, and we really don't have a big crowd.

And I don't do PE. I do proper subjects.

change that to higher p.e and you will be closer to realising my age..

About the MP3's.

Old songs.

Old singer.

Old drummer.

You now have no opinion you sweaty bollock. :finger:

LOL, the mp3 didn't come with a warning. I also pwn the track... ( "Soide boi Soide" and all that ) and it's what i use as the base of my opnion regarding your band. As hog said you'd better get recording and hope that you new ones out-shine and get around as much as soide boi soide did.

LOL' date=' the mp3 didn't come with a warning. I also pwn the track... ( "Soide boi Soide" and all that ) and it's what i use as the base of my opnion regarding your band. As hog said you'd better get recording and hope that you new ones out-shine and get around as much as soide boi soide did.[/quote']

Haha, "soide boi soide"!

Class!

Since that ain't me your laughing at, I'll allow it.

Hog and Paul, recording beginning as soon as exams(which do not include Standard Grade PE) are over.

Just you wait......