aberdeen-music

Sunday at The Moorings Bar

unbroken

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have not heard it yet, but am intrigued.

im currently obsessed with the Dagda album. new one out soon.

also,, even more obsessed with this.

galway-video-thumb.jpg

The Dagda - The Staues Gaze Upwards - Live in Galway

richt click to donwlaod the video.

Lyncher added on vocals just made them go form good(as on the CD with just Glyn doing vox) to fucking amzing.

oooh, The Dagda.

have not heard it yet' date=' but am intrigued.

im currently obsessed with the Dagda album. new one out soon.

also,, even more obsessed with this.

galway-video-thumb.jpg

The Dagda - The Staues Gaze Upwards - Live in Galway

richt click to donwlaod the video.

Lyncher added on vocals just made them go form good(as on the CD with just Glyn doing vox) to fucking amzing.

oooh, The Dagda.

wrong thread?

donny has a dagda album which is really, really good.i forget the name.

wrong thread?

donny has a dagda album which is really' date=' really good.i forget the name.[/quote']

very wrong thread. can you blame me, im never sober. Steve, I love you.

download the vieo, i think i know you well enough that you'll enjoy it. if not, Donny should love it. You coming on Sunday for suyre?>. if not, im coming up tonight or tomorrow to give youy Filthpact.Afterbirth split 7".

Steve, I love you. im goinna kiss you oinn the penis.

hi fuve for sdatand.

guess who is drunk/.

download the vieo' date=' i think i know you well enough that you'll enjoy it. if not, Donny should love it. You coming on Sunday for suyre?>. if not, im coming up tonight or tomorrow to give youy Filthpact.Afterbirth split 7".[/quote']

Now if only Sharon would give me my one back then all would be well...

I am going. I have no idea what to expect really so it could be an interesting night. I am glad that it isn't going to be as heavy as callum's shits because well...those black hole light devouring anti-matter monsters from the depths of satanic gallatic hell are pretty weighty...or so I have heard.

It was fantastic. Fully glad we took the 'chance' on it and it worked out well. All four bands gave great performances and The Great Deceiver were something else.

Apart from maybe Goldblade that felt like the first time there was a 'proper' gig at the Moorings. Great atmosphere, great music and a good time had by all. Thanks to everyone that came down :)

Excellant just fuckin' excellant.

What a great night and well worth the journey from Elgin :)

The Great Deceiver were amazing and the mighty Filthpact are getting better everytime i see them, Dave has certainly come on in leaps in bounds since i last saw them. He no longer just stares at the sky you now get the full on madman stare and it just makes them all the more intense.

Roll on there next gig :up:

Guest Keira
Apart from maybe Goldblade that felt like the first time there was a 'proper' gig at the Moorings. Great atmosphere' date=' great music and a good time had by all. Thanks to everyone that came down :)[/quote']

i TOTALLY agree. it was like.. i was standing there in the middle of it all, and it was like.. whoah. this place has actually turned into a REAL venue.

yes

wow, this gig was awesome! We Shall be blessed were excellent especially how it was their first proper gig, it was the first time i've seen Filthpact and those guys are fucking mental! awesome! Allegro were also really really good and The Great Deceiver were soo good! unfortunatly i had to go catch the last bus during their set though:( but i really enjoyed myself, well done to all the bands!