aberdeen-music

Sunday at The Moorings Bar

unbroken

The Great Deceiver (Ex-At The Gates)

Allergo

Filthpact

We Shall Be Blessed

Tickets are 6 or 7 at the door, so it should be a blast...

The Great Deceiver are fucking ace. If you have not heard them, try and get something from 'Cave In', that record is fucking brilliant....

Doors are something like 8pm, first band on at 8.15/8.20

So be there...

Cheers

xXscottXx

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike

I was going to come along to this as any opportunity to see Filthpact is a good one, but a) six quid is a bit steep for my liking, and b) the SPD gig is on the night before (blatant hi-jack), and I'll probably still be on a breathaliser.

Those who go will have a good evening, though......

I was going to come along to this as any opportunity to see Filthpact is a good one' date=' but a) six quid is a bit steep for my liking, and b) the SPD gig is on the night before (blatant hi-jack), and I'll probably still be on a breathaliser.

Those who go will have a good evening, though......[/quote']

:stupid: .............

Guest stuartmaxwell

theres no fucking pleasing any cunt on here

they would be quite happy to pay 5 quid to go watch black atom in kef or whatever, but when someone puts a shiteload of hard work into getting a big band to abdn for only a quid extra the eyebrows begin to frown

fuck you all

Guest Scorge Spike
theres no fucking pleasing any cunt on here

they would be quite happy to pay 5 quid to go watch black atom in kef or whatever' date=' but when someone puts a shiteload of hard work into getting a big band to abdn for only a quid extra the eyebrows begin to frown

fuck you all[/quote']

Sorry Maxi, but when you've effectively got 40 quid to live on per week (and I've just blown 200 on drumming bits and pieces aswell) it is a fucking problem when door money goes above 3 or 4 notes. I've no doubt the bands are worth the money, but it's priced well out of my league for the forseeable future becuase I fundamentally do not have any wonga.

Nowadays I only tend to go to gigs that I'm playing or have a hand in DJ'ing or otherwise (regrettably), becasue I don't have the time or the money to make sure I see all the bands doing big trips to this part of the worls, or the new starts wanking themselves into a frenzy on this board.

</defence>

Guest Scorge Spike
Fuckin' hell a Death Metal LEGEND comes to Aberdeen' date=' charges the price of three pints for a gig, and some alledged "metal" fans won't show up? Fucking hell, there is no hope. Skip that pizza tonight, and you'll have enough pennies....[/quote']

There's a difference between 'won't', and 'can't', you foolish lubricant. :nono:

Like I said, anyone who goes to this gig will have a ball - it's hardly like my presence is missed anywhere.....