aberdeen-music

Americans are stupid.

Guest Cowboy Dan

Guest Cowboy Dan

Jesus Christ, I even glanced at that thread today but didn't think anything posted by "Untitled" would be remotely worth viewing... In that case, I better give this thread a purpose...

I think people who post sweeping generalisations are stupid.

I think you'll find that the stament is :

"most americans are stupid"...as I know several that are not stupid, infact, very inteligent indeed. and use that intelligence for good, and not greed. (unlike some americans (that looks like a chimp*).

* and his masters.

I think people who post sweeping generalisations are stupid.

I think you'll find that the stament is :

"most americans are stupid"...as I know several that are not stupid' date=' infact, very inteligent indeed. and use that intelligence for good, and not greed. (unlike [i']some americans (that looks like a chimp*).

* and his masters.

you're missing a bracket there

American Geography teacher: "now class, here is an unmarked map of the world. Can anyone point to the country where we live?"

Majority Of The Class: *points to Europe/ Russia? Asia land mass* "That one, Miss."

Teacher: "Why have you said that?"

Class: "It's the biggest!"

I don't believe they are "stupid" as such, they just need to be better educated. But then you could say that about this country too, I suppose.

i don't think Americans are stupid at all. they are only stupid for believing all the lies Americas leaders' tell them.

classic.

only something like 48% of americans vote

only 52 - 54% of those voted for bush.(?)

that's about 1/4 of the US population deciding "who's boss".

if anyone is stupid, it's the morons sitting at home thinking everythings peachy in the world, and "someone else will look after it all"...