aberdeen-music

New rift in Aberdeen music scene emerges!!!

It has come to my attention that in some bands over 50% of members wear shoes, whilst in others the majority wear boots! Although this may at first appear trivial, it is a very real and very important division in our ranks. Where does everyone stand on this? Obviously we'll have to pick the usual teams and start with something like a reasoned arguement, before descending into the usual 'you're a cock' piley-on.

Shoes or boots?

First cunt to claim the moral high-ground wins a cadburys cream egg.

Personally I'm with lepeep on slippers, but I believe the Videos are staying aloof from the boots/shoes debate, and will plough their own furrow by wearing neither. they may even go for a name change to 'The Real Socks'. All the bands at SHIFT last Saturday were bizarrely wearing Dutch footwear (it was the day the clogs went forward).

Personally I'm with lepeep on slippers' date=' but I believe the Videos are staying aloof from the boots/shoes debate, and will plough their own furrow by wearing neither. they may even go for a name change to 'The Real Socks'. All the bands at SHIFT last Saturday were bizarrely wearing Dutch footwear (it was the day the clogs went forward).[/quote']

:cheers: Applause to you, sir!

You're a bloody hard taskmistress...I went back to the drawing board and came up with this one......

In heav'n the sun is shining brightly, all clouds are banished from the sky

But still the scene is lacking slightly,.....it needs the fairest melonpie!

But hark!! I hear her flip flops beating, our lovely melonpie doth come

She trills a sweet and friendly greeting, then picks her nose and flechs her bum.

there....was that any better???? ?(

love it :)

can i marry you?

wait' date=' that was BEFOre i read the last few words, they need changed me thinks, then we can marry[/quote']

Nah...you're too hard to please!! However as a parting gift I've redrafted the last bit for you........

In heav'n the sun is shining brightly, all clouds are banished from the sky

But still the scene is lacking slightly,.....it needs the fairest melonpie!

We've hoped and prayed for her to be here....she has stolen all our hearts

But we're dismayed when she doth draw near...her oxters smell like monkey farts :love:

Calum...I'm not sure I know what loafers look like. I'd never heard of converse sneakers until there was a thread about them on here a while back. The only footwear I'd recognise are DMs, and Clark's Pathfinders (with the animal pawprints on the sole and the hidden compass in the heel.....now THERE were shoes!!!!). :D

Good point, imprinted! Perhaps some of melonpie's chums could check her oxters out, and give them the :up: or the :down: (assuming they survive the experience).

Just don't tell me you're one of these gadgies who enjoys a smelly oxter, or we'll have to have you oxterminated!!!

(Quite like them myself :D )