aberdeen-music

Stranded

slippy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha' date=' Neil's well cool, ;)

Those two (male and female)(Stu+Suzanne) band managers are just a couple of leeches that deserve each other(I think)..... :rockon:[/quote']

Ah is this an all managers are evil comment ? Some managers actually do a good job, otherwise people wouldnt use them (i think). I am actually very offended to be put into the same bracket as Suzanne, I actually have some success.

Cheers

Stuart

Ah is this an all managers are evil comment ? Some managers actually do a good job' date=' otherwise people wouldnt use them (i think). I am actually very offended to be put into the same bracket as Suzanne, I actually have some success.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

you mean your a manager????

since when????

;)

Hey, saw the case on tv this morning and immediately found this forum by googling, at first to take the piss out the sadness of the people involved. i must say i've never seen anything so pathetic as that woman to drag that poor opinionated bloke onto tv over a comment he made on this god damn FORUM... geez lol don't that woman got a life? It was hilarious...

And i thought i was quite sad, just shows theres always someone worse off than yourself. Poor ting.

Was watching at uni with my mates... we've all decided to become Stranded fans....

:band:

Scott xxx

Hey' date=' saw the case on tv this morning and immediately found this forum by googling, at first to take the piss out the sadness of the people involved. i must say i've never seen anything so pathetic as that woman to drag that poor opinionated bloke onto tv over a comment he made on this god damn FORUM... geez lol don't that woman got a life? It was hilarious...

And i thought i was quite sad, just shows theres always someone worse off than yourself. Poor ting.

Was watching at uni with my mates... we've all decided to become Stranded fans....

:band:

Scott xxx[/quote']

Why would you do that...?

Guest Neubeatz
Ah is this an all managers are evil comment ? Some managers actually do a good job' date=' otherwise people wouldnt use them (i think). I am actually very offended to be put into the same bracket as Suzanne, I actually have some success.

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

No offence and nothing personal intended Stu, successful management of bands is by definition a form of leeching.

So by your own admission you are more of a leech than Suzanne(aspiring leech), and you do see the humour in my post.....dont you....I think....???

:)

No offence and nothing personal intended Stu' date=' successful management of bands is by definition a form of leeching.

So by your own admission you are more of a leech than Suzanne(aspiring leech), and you do see the humour in my post.....dont you....I think....???

:)[/quote']

It's the word leeching Idon't understand surely it's just getting paid for doing a job, same as anything else, the better you are the more chance to make money, I understand that there's no pont in having a manager for most local bands, and I have never and never will take a penny from any local gigs or any gigs that the band/act book up themselves. Leeching implies you take money for nothing, I just object to being compared to Suzanne ;) - then again she only takes 5% allegedly, I'd take much more ;)

Cheers

Stuart