aberdeen-music

"The Tie That Binds" price slash & T-Shirts

Mac Atom

Well... sort of - its been reduced to 8 :D If you don't already have it and are interested in a copy then now would be the time to buy!

If you want a copy then One-up should still have some and they are also available in Captain Tom's and on the fat hippy website here. The online price is only 7 I believe ;)

On another note, I have some prices now for getting T-shirts done (at last) - its looking like costing us more than I expected so at the moment we'll only be able to make 20 or so at a time at most and then use the money from those sales to buy more and so on.

Who would be interested so that I can have a rough idea of numbers? The design will most likely be: a plain black t-shirt with the logo from the cd in white right in the middle of the chest. Not very original I know but simple is always best. We'd be looking at a price somewhere between 6 and 8 depending on the final deal we get on production so who wants one?

There probably all going to be standard black t-shirts of size L for now cos these are the ones that 99.9% of people prefer - rather too big than too small ;) When we get a little more cash behind us then we'll start branching out to skinny/fitted girly t's and also some different sizes/colours.

Cheers for all the interest guys!! We'll hopefully get these moving soon (probably as soon as my next bursary payment goes in ;) )

Yeah' date=' I'd definitely be up for grabbing one of these- will they be stocked in One Up too?[/quote']

Hmm, not really sure. At the moment, as we'll only be getting a small batch at a time then we'll just sell them ourselves I suppose. It'll help us keep the price down if we just sell them at gigs etc. Hopefully we'll be able to sort out a page on the website for sales of the shirts, much like how the cd can be bought from Fat Hippy's website at the moment. This will be done ourselves though, we'll just take cheques etc and post them out.