aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Laxton's Superb

arsenal in europe

being a spurs fan there is nothing more i enjoy than seeing them fail....but i kinda feel sorry for them after awhile being so shit in europe and all ;)

I hope Man U lose today but with shevchenko out and van nistelrooy possibly coming back it doesn't look to good. Hopefully Chelsea can get at score draw and try and win it at home when we have a couple of players back.

Arsenal were jsut shit yesterday

Ive been a Chelsea fan since 1994/1995 when i was 8, and have the tangerine/grey away strip with Gullit 4 on the back to prove it. Its weird seeing how theyve changed in that period, but I respect Mourinho for not buying so called "galacticos" and instead putting his faith in talented players that actually work to win a game. But Leif Erikson's allegiances reside really with the Huns! :D

Chelsea have bought the Premiership.... dunno if they'll win the champions league though, Barca are a good side.

Arsenal have no defence and the worst 'keeper ever.

Bayern Munich for the cup' date=' all i'm saying. Never underestimate the Germans.

:D[/quote']

No no no, too weak in defence and in goal. Chelski all the way.

Guest Ancient Mariner
Bayern Munich for the cup' date=' all i'm saying. Never underestimate the Germans.

:D[/quote']

What about when there is only one German on the pitch?

Having said that, their stadium announcer is their 12th man.

Having said that' date=' their stadium announcer is their 12th man.[/quote']

lolololololololol

Having said that' date=' their stadium announcer is their 12th man.[/quote']

Well that was one more German than Arsenal had englishmen, in fact Bayern had an Englishman on before Arsenal did.

:D

And yeah that announcer is the shizat!!! Whoop

And wot a load of rubbish about Bayern's defence, i agree Chelsea have the best defence in europe at the mo, but you seriously can't say that Lucio is rubbish the man is dangerous in attack too, and the sheer fact that Bayern have 3 World Cup winners in defence all of whom were/are actually regulars in their international sides is a bit of a hint at their quality. So.... :nono:

chelsea have the best defence in europe!? they're definately better than most but what about Milan? if Milan beat UTD without schevchenko tonight they'll win the champions league I reckon but my cash is on barcelona right now... I get the feeling Ronaldhino is going to make one or two chelsea players look very stupid tonight... :D

more to the point, how the fuck are Liverpool still in with a chance? they're shit and their league form proves it but I have to say I'm impressed they've got this far in such a tough competition.

more to the point' date=' how the fuck are Liverpool still in with a chance? they're shit and their league form proves it but I have to say I'm impressed they've got this far in such a tough competition.[/quote']

balls to this guy.

if we could ever find consistency then we'd be doing alright. it's just the fact that you never know if we are going to actually play or not. i reckon we have a decent side but every liverpool fan will tell you that they're frustrated about the inconsistency of the team.

balls to this guy.

if we could ever find consistency then we'd be doing alright. it's just the fact that you never know if we are going to actually play or not. i reckon we have a decent side but every liverpool fan will tell you that they're frustrated about the inconsistency of the team.

that's pretty much what I meant, obviously i don't mean their players are shit (they've got Morientes and Cisse for a start) but like I said, they're league form proves they're not really a great team right now. But you're right, it is only because of inconsistency, still don't see them threatening for the title for another couple of years though...

Chelsea have bought the Premiership.... dunno if they'll win the champions league though' date=' Barca are a good side.

Arsenal have no defence and the worst 'keeper ever.[/quote']

Worst keeper ever? Two words: Rab Douglas.

...I'm still getting over Sunday.

Guest neil ex

What was the final score? I fell asleep before the game. I predicted Arsenal would get beat.

Milan v United is going to be a good game as United are very good at the moment, probably as good as Chelsea. Milan seem very strong though..

Your all wrong.....

The underdogs raith rovers are still actually in the champions league but no-one has noticed....they are so good they are already in the final and are gonna win it....that is of course if they can beat man-utd cause they are still the best team in the championship....

Guest neil ex
Yousef...suck my KANUUK

Doris/Mavis won't do what you tell me! GO! Forces, Forces.. URGH!

Doris/Mavis won't do what you tell me! GO! Forces' date=' Forces.. URGH![/quote']

DORIS/MAVIS...WOO WOO WOO

Im looking forward to them so much that i have sticky in my pants...