arsenal in europe

Laxton's Superb

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hate to say it but...

I told you so. Nobody fucks with Barca and walks away with 3 points... Mourihno's just a sad little man who couldn't accept that they were beaten fair and square, first Newcastle on saturday and now this... looks like what was once a quadruple for chelsea has turned into probably less than the triple.

And United? unlucky, but in the 2nd half they got played off the pitch.

but the only reason chelsea got a goal was because of an OG... did they play at the stamford bridge or the nou camp last night? I'd imagine that could make a difference to next weeks game

Errr' date=' so own goals don't 'really' count then. In my book if its in the back of the net it's a goal regardless of whichever fudd put it there. Plus if its gone in off someone a chelsea player woulda probably hit it first and unless it was heading straight for the corner post i think it runs under the 'awww tough shit it hit you before it went in anyway...' category.

And on the second point do you really know anything about football or are you a girl?

([b']JOKE)

:D

Don't even fucking remind me' date=' i'm a bloody spurs fan. That wound still runs deep. Course the linesman couldn't see that the ball was over the line, 'cause the fat cunt was running with his head down for the love of god!!!!!!!!!

:down:[/quote']

Just wait until you get gubbed by the mighty Forest in the cup :p