aberdeen-music

arsenal in europe

Laxton's Superb

Guest neil ex
DORIS/MAVIS...WOO WOO WOO

Im looking forward to them so much that i have sticky in my pants...

I can't wait to hear Moris/Davis by Doris/Mavis aswell. What do you mean sticky in your pants? ?(

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to hear Moris/Davis by Doris/Mavis aswell. What do you mean sticky in your pants? ?(

Yousef...you are a big boy now....you should know....(for example you may get this if you think back to when your dad touches you at night...then you feel so good and gooey liquid eminates from your penis...you understand?)

Ive been a Chelsea fan since 1994/1995 when i was 8' date=' and have the tangerine/grey away strip with Gullit 4 on the back to prove it. Its weird seeing how theyve changed in that period, but I respect Mourinho for not buying so called "galacticos" and instead putting his faith in talented players that actually work to win a game. But Leif Erikson's allegiances reside really with the Huns! :D[/quote']

That was around about the time i became a chelsea fan too, maybe i was a bit later i' not entirely sure. When did hoddle leave for england, i remember he left around the time i started supporting them. That strip was horrible though.

That was around about the time i became a chelsea fan too' date=' maybe i was a bit later i' not entirely sure. When did hoddle leave for england, i remember he left around the time i started supporting them. That strip was horrible though.[/quote']

Yup short of the god awful purple strip scotland were killing us with in the late 90s that Chelsea strip is the most hideous i've seen. It even makes that Kyoto Purple Sanga one look sexy.

:D

Guest Ancient Mariner
What about when there is only one German on the pitch?

Oops, I forgot Torsten Frings was on the field of play. Tho after that miss, he deserves to be forgotten about

just you wait... 5 years from now Rooney will be the next Gazza: some dirty little mink who's blown all his money on booze, coke and whores and is reduced to selling various stories of his time at United to the Sun in order to fund his 40quid a day red bull habit.

am I the only one who thinks he is massively overated? What the hell inspired Ferguson to not buy Ronahldino when he had the chance and instead pay 20odd million for a 19yr old flash in the pan who's been severely overhyped? It stinks of the business end of Utd getting their way and replacing one money making waste of space (Beckham) with another...

I agree that he's really overrated. It's only in the last few weeks he's started getting regular goals. I mean surely the amount of money spent on him he should have scored more. To be fair to him when he scores goals they are often great goals. Theres no doubt that he has a great shot and reasonable accuraccy, but its hte rest of his game whcich is overrated imo.

I just don't see liverpool being the side to break htrough chelsea's defence.

And the only reason you broke through ours last time was a massive deflection. I don't see why we can't win at all. Come on Liverpool!

We all know in our hearts that Rooney is a great talent. It's just whether he can control his self-destructive influences. Ferguson is probably the best manager to maintain control over him though.

but Ferguson'll be retiring in the next couple of years (he's got a heart condition does he not?) so what then? More to the point, what happens to united when he leaves. I think right now he's trying to build a squad that'll be hitting maturity just around the time he leaves, but I can't see united having the same sort of success without him...

And the only reason you broke through ours last time was a massive deflection. I don't see why we can't win at all. Come on Liverpool!

Yeah thats fair enough, its true that without robben we can struggle to score, but if we don't concede we only need to score one and a massive deflection is good enough for me.

Yup short of the god awful purple strip scotland were killing us with in the late 90s that Chelsea strip is the most hideous i've seen. It even makes that Kyoto Purple Sanga one look sexy.

:D

I wear both with pride. My football shirt collection is something to be in awe of. Favourite sponsors everyone? Mine would probably be "Roy Robson" on my 98/99 Hansa Rostock home, or indeed "Deutsche Vermogensberatung" on my 00/01 Kaiserslautern home.

Drogba= vastly overrated useless sack of shit.

:down:

You have to admit his sending off was ridiculous though, the first challenge he didnt even make contact, and the second he was entitled to go for the ball. Frisk gave us nothing all night.

Oh and Maxi Lopez looks like a blurred version of Mexes, but has none of his grace.

What is all this talk of Frisk ushering the Chelsea side out of the dressing room and Frank Rijkaard chatting to him at half-time? It's nae right.

Frank Rijkaard's discussion with Swedish referee Anders Frisk is the basis on which Chelsea have complained to UEFA.

The club refused to talk to the media after losing their Champions League first leg clash against Barcelona 2-1 in the Nou Camp stadium on Wednesday night. The game was overshadowed by numerous allegations of scuffles between opposing coaches and even a kick up the backside for Jose Mourinho during a heated discussion in the bowels of the Nou Camp.

Mourinho refused to expand on his experiences but the club did confirm that they were to protest in the strongest possible terms to UEFA.

The spark for Mourinho's latest bout of indignation is once again the Chelsea manager's abject dislike of cosy chats between match officials and opposing managers.

Last month Mourinho escaped action from the Football Association for his criticism of Neale Barry's discussion with Sir Alex Ferguson as they walked down the tunnel together at Stamford Bridge during their Carling Cup semi-final first leg.

This time the subject for his unhappiness was Frisk's discussion with Rijkaard during the interval' date=' a chat that the Barca coach does not deny took place. But Chelsea have not complained to UEFA over suggestions that Barca's assistant coach Henk Ten Cate assaulted Mourinho with a kick on his backside during the scuffles.

Rijkaard, basking in the comfortable glow of a man whose team had beaten one of the best in Europe, denied anyone from Barcelona was responsible for the trouble and insisted that the Londoners were behaving badly.

Rijkaard said: "I was there and nothing happened. I was not the cause of the incident. I said something about the game in a very polite and informal way to the referee, so the reaction of some of the Chelsea side was a little bit exaggerated.

"It is not true that the referee went into our dressing room and I am glad this rumour has come out because now it seems even more ridiculous to me. Maybe they want to start something and make it worse than than it is. I really don't understand it. I am very calm about it."

[/quote']

On A Lighter Note...

Mourinho Kicked In The Bum

Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard hit out at Chelsea after they snubbed the post-match press conference because of an alleged incident in the Nou Camp tunnel at half-time.

Chelsea officials were allegedly involved in a tunnel bust-up with members of the Barcelona staff after Jose Mourinho objected to Barcelona coach Rijkaard talking to referee Anders Frisk. There were also suggestions that Barca's assistant coach Henk Ten Cate assaulted Mourinho with a kick on his backside during the scuffles.

Rijkaard confirmed that he did talk to Frisk during the interval but denied anyone from Barcelona was responsible for any incident and insisted it was not the correct way for the Londoners to act. Rijkaard denied any scuffle had taken place but Chelsea are to submit a complaint to UEFA about the incident.

Rijkaard said: ``I was there and nothing happened. I was not the cause of the incident. I said something about the game in a very polite and informal way to the referee, so the reaction of some of the Chelsea side was a little bit exaggerated.

``It is not true that the referee went into our dressing room and I am glad this rumour has come out because now it seems even more ridiculous to me. Maybe they want to start something and make it worse than than it is. I really don't understand it. I am very calm about it.

``We didn't start anything and I didn't talk to the referee in an aggressive way. I was very polite. I think what they are talking about is very exaggerated.

``I am also curious about what the Chelsea declaration will be. There was a lot of talking before the game and now surprisingly there is a lot of talking after the game. It is not good behaviour after a match. I was present and I have seen no incident. This is not the correct way to behave.''

Chelsea are understood to have been fuming after Mourinho spotted Rijkaard chatting to Frisk and a scuffle is then alleged to have broken out between Ten Cate and Chelsea's goalkeeping coach Silvino Louro. Ten Cate is also alleged to have assaulted the Chelsea manager by kicking him up the backside as tempers became heated.

Further exchanges are understood to have taken place between Mourinho and Frisk when the Swedish official tried to hurry Chelsea out for the second half.

It is not the first time Mourinho has been annoyed with managers talking to officials. The Chelsea boss was left fuming when he saw Sir Alex Ferguson and Neale Barry talking in the tunnel at half-time during the first leg of their Carling Cup semi-final against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge.

Mourinho was not charged for that offence but the Football Association acted when he later went on Chelsea TV and accused United's players of ``diving''.

Mourinho could now face UEFA sanctions for refusing to attend the post-match press conference.

A spokesman for the club, Simon Greenberg, said: ``First of all our apologies that there are no members of the Chelsea management team or players talking after this game.

``We will be submitting an official complaint to UEFA about an incident that occurred at half-time. That's all I can say.''

Rijkaard is just happy his side overcame a first half own goal by Juliano Belletti to win 2-1.

The Dutchman added: ``My team deserved victory. That's all I am thinking now. I am feeling joy at having won this match.''

After Belletti gifted Chelsea the lead, Drogba was dismissed for a second bookable offence and goals from Maxi Lopez and Samuel Eto'o earned Barcelona a slender advantage in a game overshadowed once again by off-the-field incidents.