aberdeen-music

I Quit!

Nicky Ca$ino

YOU RENOUNCE YOUR LOYALTY?????? from far fung lands the loyal will seek you Nick... In search of the source of good! This can only be retained by remaining loyal regardless of how far you travel... I too concern myself with the space that will and should hold the shape of Nick. That said, there is a time in a mans life that he has to step up and face the cauldron of truth! Nick will take his powers to new lands and plant the seed of future 'BARMEN OF THE YEAR.' I have now resigned to his choice. I have shed a tear, but support his decision to taste the fruits of the world. Go with my blessing young man, and spread the word of Nick, for it is a mighty word (backed by JD breath). There is no replacing him! Merely a case of reinventing what he leaves behind...

The world will be both sad and bettered by this. I will hold court till your return (I give it two weeks)...

Love Jim (less than a boss more than a friend)

AAAAAAAROOOOOOGAAAAA I WILL GET TO THE 'JD' FROM NOW ON.... Keep my shoes in the fridge...

its a shame to see you go man...even if i did only discover your name a few weeks ago, your like a legend! my personal fave was when instead of giving us crosses on our hhands you had a variety of humorous pics...i went for the fighting sheep i belive :p anyway no one will grace Drakes looking so damm suave again! :)

You all better be there for the night of all nights.... New years eve is the night he steps over the threshold of employee to become a public...? A mighty party is going to be held and much praise heaped upon this fellow. We will also be having, for the delights of the ears, a rip-roaring rock'n'roll trio. Fronted by none other than, fresh from the union street party, Dave Dixon of the Needles. Yes the (kinda) Rocketeers will be making music after the bells. Get your dancing shoes polished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A NIGHT OF NIGHTS!!!! By the way...he is leaving! It's not a mad publicity stunt to get punters in the door. Although.....

Originally posted by Nicky Ca$ino:

*sniff* You love me. You really love me!

Y'know, some people can't wait to see the back of me...

then they remember how good the front looks and ask me to turn 'round again.

I dunno, I quite like your behind... uh... I mean how you look from behind.

*phew*

Smooth... smooth as silk.