aberdeen-music

s.o.a.d for download

Untitled

AC/DC and Maiden would make great candidates for headliners. Hopefully Sum 41 and The Hives play again' date=' and Sepultura but on a bigger stage. I'll still be going even if the bands are all shit[/quote']

Really can't see the hives playing download again. As much as i enjoyed them last year i think they had possibly the worst main stage crowd of the weekend. Marlyn Manson, audioslave and rammstein are other rumours i have heard.

Bruce from maiden said at the metal Hammer Awards last year "we'll see you next year in a field in england" so i wouldnt be surprised if they feature on the bill somewhere' date=' tho i dunno about them playing 2 downloads in the space of 3 years but hey.[/quote']

I thought about this yesterday and here is my prediction Iron Maiden wont be playing Download but doing there own show at Donington park in August.

Why do i say that cos August was when the original Monsters of Rock festival was, that and the fact Iron Maiden are booked to play Europe on the dates announced for Download :rockon:

As for doing 2 Downloads in the space of 3 years Metallica did it :D