aberdeen-music

Prince Harry: A Nazi

PrincessHolly

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear, maybe not hewitts son after all as he seems to be taking after his grandad quite well by becoming a bumbling idiot.

weren't the royals quite close to the german government of that era? or am i mistaken? not that i'm saying harry is actually a nazi but, well we could shoot them all anyway just for kicks. or even better you could put them all on the weakest link and every time they said something stupid just have someone standing beside them to give them a good hearty slap round the face and call them names. i'd watch.

oh come on its funny, the boy was at a fancy dress party and the media state "it's not on" oh so one minute theyre telling you that the royal family aren't so different from the "common folks" and now its "as for a member of the royal family doing this, it's not on"

jeez, at least we know someone has a sense of humour in that family

Guest JockeySnogger
The subject is likely to overshadow Prince Charles's visit today to victims of the recent flooding in Carlisle.

What floods? Cant say I've heard any real news since the Nazi uniform. He should've been congratulated for fucks sake. fancy dress is a dying art...at least he made the friggin effort

Old fuckers should just keep themselves to themselves. Its hardly as if there will be a breakthrough a Nazi's....welll come to think of it' date=' these are old people after all with absolutely no faith in the youth of the last 3 generations even though we've far surpassed their expectations over and over....they just can't admit it.

[b']VOTE RESULTS

Should Prince Harry make a personal apology over Nazi costume?

Yes

50%

No

50%

35196 Votes Cast

Results are indicative and may not reflect public opinion