aberdeen-music

What The Fuck - Exodus

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topman is everything that I hate in the world' date=' taking the form of a shop! (Something like the devil taking the form of a Vauxhall Nova idea).

I went in once to have a look and some of that stuff is a total joke!! Pretty boy heaven. I mean, i'm not goth, I don't dress like Jameso (unless playing a gig and partly becuz missus would kill me... haha) - i just dress normal. What would possess ppl to wear anything from Topman?? It is ridiculous!!

God, I'm so despressed and ashamed at society! Damn it all! Damn it all to hell! I hope we blow up the moon and destroy the planet like in The Time Machine..

or we should at least all go back in time to when ppl didn't wear stupid Topman shite!!!

GAHHHH!!!!! *dies ranting.....*

Anyway back on topic, that is rather gay of Exodus but it's not really worth going there!![/quote']

It doesn't matter where you get the clothes from but what they look like. I'm gonna buy a lovely pullover from Topman but i wouldn't wear a pre-grafittied suit jacket. There's no choice in Aberdeen. You just have to pick the small amount of good stuff out of the shit in shops like topman, burton, gap et al.

But seriously biker dude boy there really nothing is more repulsive than an Iron Maiden t-shirt and that isn't just because i think their an awful band. The t-shirts are just tacky looking and would look far more suitable in the Games Workshop. And the facial hair is so ill advised.

It doesn't matter where you get the clothes from but what they look like. I'm gonna buy a lovely pullover from Topman but i wouldn't wear a pre-grafittied suit jacket. There's no choice in Aberdeen. You just have to pick the small amount of good stuff out of the shit in shops like topman' date=' burton, gap et al.

But seriously biker dude boy there really nothing is more repulsive than an Iron Maiden t-shirt and that isn't just because i think their an awful band. The t-shirts are just tacky looking and would look far more suitable in the Games Workshop. And the facial hair is so ill advised.[/quote']

What about an Iron Maiden neckerchief?

fb dude - i notice a gnr thing on your wall in the photo. this means you should probably go see deadloss superstar some time. i think you'll like us :D

You know there's a lot of people that frequent the Moorings would love to see Deadloss MF Superstar, so how about sorting out a gig. In fact many of our punters don't even know that Fudge exists... is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Guest neil ex

No offence mate, you seem nice enough, but you do look like a hooligan and erm you were carrying a firearm, or do you just carry around bullets for show? I must say I feel alot safer drinking in Exodus since they banned all the heavy metalers. All this mention of things being gay.... it's a bit niggerish, jewish and girlish to me.

If you're refused entry into Exodus for dressing like your favourite band, you can't complain when you'd like to see people dressed differently from yourself refused entry into The Moorings.

And tonights biggest troublemaker was...a middle aged man in a suit. He tried to start on me' date=' and then got dragged out by two doormen. The longhairs in band t-shirts were amiable and pleasant all night, as far as I could see.

C'est la vie, say the old folks...[/quote']

What was he trying to start on you about?

You know there's a lot of people that frequent the Moorings would love to see Deadloss MF Superstar' date=' so how about sorting out a gig. In fact many of our punters don't even know that Fudge exists... is that a good thing, or a bad thing?[/quote']

ahh, hello. mark nicols tried to book us for a couple of gigs there, but our drummer had exams or whatever. give us a date to be there and we'll see what we can do :)

and fudge does what fudge does, irreguarly, expletive-laden, and with bad grace. people either find it, or they don't. as long as nobody expects much and i get free shit, i'm quite happy

So was that the first time you've ever encountered Jack McConnel then?

It was "pure classic"' date=' as Neddy Fuckwank would say. It was quarter to twelve, maybe about thirty people in the club. I was just doodling, playing anything that came into my head, gearing myself up for the inevitable rush of people in twenty minutes time.

So this little moron came up to the booth. Conversation went like this;

Twat;Gonnae play something to get the crowd goin', min?

Me;Erm, what crowd? I'm keeping it chilled out until more people get in.

Twat;So what you're saying is, you don't want me to have a good time, is that it?

Me;No, I'm just saying that once we get busier there's going to be more of an atmosphere (breaks off conversation to put on "Green Onions")

Twat;So I'm gonnae huv tae listen to this fuckin' pish all night, am I?

Me;Well, what do you want to hear?

Twat;You don't want me to have a good time, you fucking cunt.

Me;Look, mate, if you don't like it, go somewhere else. (walks away)

After another volley of abuse he stalked off to the bar. The doorstaff had noticed his aggressive manner and approached him, asking him to cool down or he'd be asked to leave. Suffice to say he didn't cool down...[/quote']

ive been thrown out of exodus a couple of times now. i was pished the first time and i probably deserved to go but last week a mate of mine was dancing about with a beer in his hand spilling. the bouncer asked him to take off the dance floor so he layed it on the dj booth. he got thrown out for it and because i followed him because he didnt have a key to the flat i got thrown too. i eventully persuaded the guy to let me in but then he said that he would be keeping an eye on me all night. i know i can be loutish sometimes but that night i was doing feck all. i told him to get a grip then left. i respect bouncers for the work they do but sometimes it can all be a bit stupid and arguments can be avoided. he wasnt going to let me in to begin with as he said i didnt get into the side quick enough.

I've found the bouncers on the door at exodus to be complete cocks to people for no reason on several occasions.

Never had any problems when i've actually been upstairs though.

I've had the same experience many a time.. I don't understand what it is with Exodus/Triple Kirks and their queer door policy - I don't mind them being strict on ID, but it gets fucking irritating when you get refused for no bloody reason - heck, i dress exactly like most people in there and i'm hardly a big massive bloke who's going to go and kick the shit out of people in there for no reason..so why refuse me? it makes no sense..