aberdeen-music

10 minutes thought please? a couple of posers for you...

The Ghost Of Fudge

all innocent questions. nothing about the fudge awards here. move along please...

your thoughts on the following, if you can be bothered.

1. who's the best ABERDEEN-BASED band you've seen or heard on cd which formed WITHIN the past year?

2. which performance at a fudge gig (in either drakes or moshulu, or for that matter the last couple of fudgenights at the lemon tree) really stands out for you? which band really pulled it off that night?

3. which two bands are inferior? Maple, Red Man Walking, Masamune, Turning 13?

4. which ABERDEEN BASED acts really play METAL best, other than the Atom and Risactonia?

5. who's best out of this lot? bonesaw, hearsecrash, element 106, vomitus, spike pile driver

6. are the needles "from aberdeen" any more, do you think? or are they "glasgow based"?

7. which two bands are altogether better than the others? politik, masamune, kitchen cynics, bench, strobing goat

8. which band do you like better, succioperro, cayto, the needles, mercury tilt switch, or allergo? hmm?

9. almost done. best venue - the moorings or drummonds?

thanks for your time, chums of fudge. xxx

1. who's the best ABERDEEN-BASED band you've seen or heard on cd which formed WITHIN the past year?

Vomitus! :bat:

2. which performance at a fudge gig (in either drakes or moshulu' date=' or for that matter the last couple of fudgenights at the lemon tree) really stands out for you? which band really pulled it off that night? Strobing Goat.

3. which two bands are inferior? Masamune and RMW.

4. which ABERDEEN BASED acts really play METAL best, other than the Atom and Risactonia? BONESAW!

5. who's best out of this lot? They're all pleasing :)

6. are the needles "from aberdeen" any more, do you think? or are they "glasgow based"? They were always overrated so who cares? If I had to pick I'd say outside of Aberdeen and rubbiss.

7. which two bands are altogether better than the others? Strobing Goat and Kitchen Cynics.

8. which band do you like better? Allergo by MILES.

9. almost done. best venue - the moorings or drummonds? Moorings.

thanks for your time, chums of fudge. xxx[/quote']

Aye thanks for nowt. :p

Vomitus

2. which performance at a fudge gig (in either drakes or moshulu, or for that matter the last couple of fudgenights at the lemon tree) really stands out for you? which band really pulled it off that night?

Eric Euan

Masamune, Turning 13

4. which ABERDEEN BASED acts really play METAL best, other than the Atom and Risactonia?

Vomitus

5. who's best out of this lot? bonesaw, hearsecrash, element 106, vomitus, spike pile driver

Vomitus

6. are the needles "from aberdeen" any more, do you think? or are they "glasgow based"?

They're from Aberdeen but based in Glasgow.

7. which two bands are altogether better than the others? politik, masamune, kitchen cynics, bench, strobing goat

Politk, Masamune

8. which band do you like better, succioperro, cayto, the needles, mercury tilt switch, or allergo? hmm?

The Needles, MTS

Drummonds, never been to the moorings (since it was done up)

A.Didn't think Dedalus formed within past year but thats all I can think of and they are good.

A.Deadloss Superstar July 16th Fudge

A.Maple and Red Man Walking are inferior to T13.

A.My minds Weapon(fuck you before you come out with the their nae metal their emo lolzer!!1)

5. who's best out of this lot? bonesaw, hearsecrash, element 106, vomitus, spike pile driver?

A. Spike

A. Spirit of Aberdeen is still in them!

A.politik and masamune

A.Mercury Tilt Switch

A.Moorings

Vomitus

Chris Carroll

Masamune Turning 13

thats a tricky one dude

vomitus

vomitus

NO! there a Glasgow band now and there welcome to them

politik, kitchen cynics

mercury tilt switch

drummonds (second best venue in aberdeen)

Eric Euan

Eric Euan, Mosuhulu Main Room

Masamune and Turning 13 ( I'm biased of course and like all 4 bands)

Vomitus

Spike Pile Driver

Aberdeen

Politik & Kitchen Cynics

8. which band do you like better, succioperro, cayto, the needles, mercury tilt switch, or allergo? hmm? MTS, but haven't heard half those bands

9. almost done. best venue - the moorings or drummonds? Drummonds

Guest stuartmaxwell

small enclosed area

cayto/deadloss july

maple, t13

er...

bonesaw

glasgow-and they are shite

masamune, politik

mts, cayto

drummonds, the sound knocks the spots off the moorings

all innocent questions. nothing about the fudge awards here. move along please...

your thoughts on the following' date=' if you can be bothered.

[b']Vomitus

If I say DLMFS, would that curry your favour??

Maple, RMW

Loaded

Bonesaw, by a country mile

Both, dumbass

Strobing Goat, Masamune

Allergo

The Moorings. No neds, for one. Aberdeen's 2nd best alt bar.

thanks for your time, chums of fudge. xxx

Get back to work, Fudge!

Bill Ely and The Catnips.

If I have to think this hard, then none I suppose...

Inferior to what? Or are you just asking which are the two worst or 'least good' bands out of these four? Not interested in any of them, so they're all six or half a dozen.

I sort of enjoyed Vomitus.

See above.

Fuck off you morons. My brother and his friends can live wherever the fuck they like.

Never seen the Kitchen Cynics so I'll have to say them, twice.

The Needles. I can't imagine being entertained by any of those other bands, whoever they are. And I really doubt that they're "art".

I like them both, but as Rob notes there are fewer neds in the Moorings, and I've had more free beer from there.

no. this meassage was too short' date=' so i lengthened it.[/quote']

Then I vote the aforementioned post to be 'Most Serious Point-Making-Post of recent times' in the FA.

Christ sometimes my posts are the only ones that make sense in Fudge threads! Maxi and Rachie post utter shite most of the time! :p

1. who's the best ABERDEEN-BASED band you've seen or heard on cd which formed WITHIN the past year? Vomitus

2. which performance at a fudge gig (in either drakes or moshulu' date=' or for that matter the last couple of fudgenights at the lemon tree) really stands out for you? which band really pulled it off that night? Dont know if i've even been to a fudge gig

Maple, RMW

Vomitus

Vomitus

Couldnt give a shit

Politik and Masamune

Dont care for any of them

Drummonds

[/quote']

Hope that is satisfactory

AKA the fox

Tar....? Well... I liked it.[/b[

inferior??? I havent heard Red Man Walking... so.... I'll point my finger at them... and then Maple.

Vomitus... though I dont like Vomitus... but then... I don't like metal.

Spike Pile Driver.... :p

Well.... initially they were from Aberdeen... and now dwell in Glasgow... why does this matter? Glasgow is superior.

Masamune and Politik. Fact.

Erm... The Needles... they might be the only one that I actually like in that list

Moorings... of course.

Lurv

- Burnham .xXx.

Guest neil ex

no idea.

don't think i've been to a fudge gig this year.

red man walking are one of the two bands. can't remember maple, have seen them though.

i've no idea. kathryn sawers? i've seemed to avoid most of the metal bands i think.

don't know. only band i've heard are spike pile driver, and they were crap when i saw them, funny aswell. enjoyable none the less.

doesn't matter.

haven't heard strobing goat. out of the other bands, politik and kitchen cynics.

don't really like any of the bands. enjoyed the needles live most though.

the moorings, though drummonds is good aswell.