aberdeen-music

10 minutes thought please? a couple of posers for you...

The Ghost Of Fudge

your thoughts on the following, if you can be bothered.

1. who's the best ABERDEEN-BASED band you've seen or heard on cd which formed WITHIN the past year? Dunno

2. which performance at a fudge gig (in either drakes or moshulu, or for that matter the last couple of fudgenights at the lemon tree) really stands out for you? which band really pulled it off that night? Spike Pile Driver

3. which two bands are inferior? Maple, Red Man Walking, Masamune, Turning 13? Awww, cruel question, I cant answer that!

Metalllllll!!!!!!!!

4. which ABERDEEN BASED acts really play METAL best, other than the Atom and Risactonia? Element 106!

5. who's best out of this lot? bonesaw, hearsecrash, element 106, vomitus, spike pile driver Element 106

6. are the needles "from aberdeen" any more, do you think? or are they "glasgow based"? Eh? Dunno

7. which two bands are altogether better than the others? politik, masamune, kitchen cynics, bench, strobing goat Kitchen Cynics and Strobing Goat

8. which band do you like better, succioperro, cayto, the needles, mercury tilt switch, or allergo? hmm? Allergo

9. almost done. best venue - the moorings or drummonds? Moorings

Hawwwwwwgggggg

Guest SeventhStreetRecords

1. who's the best ABERDEEN-BASED band you've seen or heard on cd which formed WITHIN the past year?

Which bands have formed within the last year?

2. which performance at a fudge gig (in either drakes or moshulu, or for that matter the last couple of fudgenights at the lemon tree) really stands out for you? which band really pulled it off that night?

Never seen a fudge gig.

3. which two bands are inferior? Maple, Red Man Walking, Masamune, Turning 13?

Red Man Walking and Masamune

4. which ABERDEEN BASED acts really play METAL best, other than the Atom and Risactonia?

My Mind's Weapon(oh, come on, it's not metal?)

5. who's best out of this lot? bonesaw, hearsecrash, element 106, vomitus, spike pile driver

None of them, they're ALL AWFUL

6. are the needles "from aberdeen" any more, do you think? or are they "glasgow based"?

From Aberdeen.

7. which two bands are altogether better than the others? politik, masamune, kitchen cynics, bench, strobing goat

Politik are ace. Nuff said.

8. which band do you like better, succioperro, cayto, the needles, mercury tilt switch, or allergo? hmm?

The Needles.

9. almost done. best venue - the moorings or drummonds?

Neither, preferrably, but as I have to say...The Moorings.

1. who's the best ABERDEEN-BASED band you've seen or heard on cd which formed WITHIN the past year?

um.... dunno... no wait!... oh no... er...

2. which performance at a fudge gig (in either drakes or moshulu, or for that matter the last couple of fudgenights at the lemon tree) really stands out for you? which band really pulled it off that night?

can remember the last one i was at... um...

3. which two bands are inferior? Maple, Red Man Walking, Masamune, Turning 13?

"Why! Fuck!... Tell Meee"

yeah... i'm not going to answer that

4. which ABERDEEN BASED acts really play METAL best, other than the Atom and Risactonia?

Hot Mangu

5. who's best out of this lot? bonesaw, hearsecrash, element 106, vomitus, spike pile driver

bonesaw

6. are the needles "from aberdeen" any more, do you think? or are they "glasgow based"?

can't it be both?

7. which two bands are altogether better than the others? politik, masamune, kitchen cynics, bench, strobing goat

bench and strobing goat

8. which band do you like better, succioperro, cayto, the needles, mercury tilt switch, or allergo? hmm?

hmmm... the needles, cayto and mercury tilt switch

9. almost done. best venue - the moorings or drummonds?

Moorings