aberdeen-music

Okay - so costumes!

Charlotte

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tiger eyes and a terror cloak... most likely be at the moss loo... all going well I'll be classical Dracula... christ, he never comes out anymore (Plato... not Dracula... though having Christopher Lee in my posse would be rad).

Guest haigyman

well...i wasn't sure at the time as the bouncer came over to me when i was just sitting down, but looking back on it i was quite drunk and i may have knocked a couple of people over while i was dancing.

totall accident of course, won't happen again, sorry......sorry.

I started off thinking of some biohazard/nuclear theme. It is becoming more of a Beastie Boys Intergalactic idea now...

hah my mate is dressing up as the 70's cop from the sabotage video.

I was gonna be a yellow chicken with my friend but sold otu so im being an old man again.

Mon the talc powder!

well...i wasn't sure at the time as the bouncer came over to me when i was just sitting down' date=' but looking back on it i was quite drunk and i may have knocked a couple of people over while i was dancing.

[/quote']

how the hell did you get into that state? you were merely pleasantly drunk when i spoke to you :p

Ninja for me' date=' too. I expect Chris and I to form some sort of ninja death cult and spazz out and kill you all.

You will NEVER see it coming.[/quote']

Your clan has dishonoured my family for the last time. By the fire of a thousand suns you will pool your blood at my feet.

I was going to go shopping for weaponry today but I'm far too hungover.