aberdeen-music

Okay - so costumes!

Charlotte

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ain't going out tonight:( caught a bugger of a cold from walking home in my costume last night.it's also gonna be good to not be the brunt of mr coconutasse's japanese horror movie jokes and also in case i fall asleep in my costume again-black body paint and white sheets=disaster.everyone thats going out though-have fun

Guest haigyman

i ended up going as mick from slipknot. i had a wig on but everyone just assumed it was my normal hair so i took it off...then everyone started pulling my hair cause they thought it was a wig :(

We saw a rubix cube guy last night while flyering - he was badass ;)

Yeah that was probably my bro. He wore it on Sat night then had to do major repair works so he could wear it on Sunday again. This was due to the amount of people trying to "fix" him. Looked cool although not all that practical, unless you consider being used at a table practial!!

Guest Cowboy Dan

oh well, seeing as no one else is posting photos I will. Here are Tom and I's Locust costumes made in the Moorings at 5pm on the night. In true Locust style we went on stage at the Moorings to try and start a fight, one guy threatened us but he apologised afterwards.. We were so close...!

Halloween04013.jpg