aberdeen-music

The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloud Report

Cloud was seen at the basement getting attacked from a ginger fat guy again while he was talking to a werid friend of his.

He was allso spotted on Union street holding hands with this person maybe a guy i dont know i didnt really see this persons face.

Then Cloud went away from a group of friends of his with this person to triple Kriks for drinks and maybe back to his for some nookie.

Allso i was told by him that he is quiting his job as a pr person but i heard rumors that he was fired.

OK we understand u got something for gays but Cloud maybe act gay but hes not i think?

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/showpost.php?p=297553&postcount=26

And i couldnt care less on Cloud's sexuality. It's this thread that's gay.

Then again, if you have a hard job using punctuation, then god forbid how you do trying to understand what "gay thread" means :rolleyes:

Cloud with two girls they must have left before he got home cuz if he told u he went home with them he must be lying.

Cuz i was out with him on new years eve and before 10 he left saying oh im ill im going home and it looks like he didnt and so he was probily lying to the person that he told that he was with two girls and they left him in monring.

He did say he was meeting someone at 12:30 probily lyed about that cuz he was going on and on about it.

Cloud(bisch) if ur going to lie dont lie to me cuz ill find out from the folk who post on this thread.

Cloud with two girls they must have left before he got home cuz if he told u he went home with them he must be lying.

Cuz i was out with him on new years eve and before 10 he left saying oh im ill im going home and it looks like he didnt and so he was probily lying to the person that he told that he was with two girls and they left him in monring.

He did say he was meeting someone at 12:30 probily lyed about that cuz he was going on and on about it.

Cloud(bisch) if ur going to lie dont lie to me cuz ill find out from the folk who post on this thread.

Nah cos we were the people he met at about 12.30, me, the mighty Hog, a drunk Babykarma, and a collection of lovely young ladies, he then proceeded to come back to my flat where he stayed remarkably sober ashe wasn't well and chatted up the ladies.

Sad but true...

By this poijt i got bored of his lecherous company and retreated to my room :p

Cheers

Stuart