aberdeen-music

The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

wanna bet? i have an evil reputation to keep up :p

Cloud Report

Cloud thinks he is evil.

yes evil lol lol lol shouting at poor folk like me from a car while im trying to walk my dog out.

My dog can not go to the bathroom anymore after what happend he will never feel the touch of a female dear ever again i hate u cloud u and ur friends like brian hay who ever that fag is.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cloud is a rascist ban him

Cloud Report

Cloud is indeed a rascist. He is a rascist to my black dog joe he told him to wash the unsmelly shit off him self it wasnt very nice seeing the only sex he gets is shiting on him self after what happend before with cloud makeing my dog not able to feel the touch of a female dear.

But ban him from the forum is uncalled for i say i yes i go to his home away from home union street and let my dog joe eat his ball sack.

then ban him.

• 2 weeks later...

Cloud Report

Cloud was on john street last night annoying peedo Roger u all know him Cloud made a big post about him and while cloud was annoying Roger a fat ginger shit no name given ran after Roger.

Roger ran for his life while the ginger guy shouted at him Roger was never seen again cuz moments after Johnny Clouds so called friend walked after Roger so we all know what happend next.

But if u dont Johnny ate Roger while Rogers friend Ryan laughed while he told Roger that he had sex with rogers ex g.f a day after they broke up.

Allso Cloud Ties shoes in the middle of the road while cars have stop to let him walk across the road.

Allso last night Cloud was in Bardots last night with Nick Brown singing a Brian Adams song.

He allso last night Cloud sang on the 22 bus and after he left the bus he laughed at some tinks getting on the bus.

Cloud Report

Cloud was on john street last night annoying peedo Roger u all know him Cloud made a big post about him and while cloud was annoying Roger a fat ginger shit no name given ran after Roger.

Roger ran for his life while the ginger guy shouted at him Roger was never seen again cuz moments after Johnny Clouds so called friend walked after Roger so we all know what happend next.

But if u dont Johnny ate Roger while Rogers friend Ryan laughed while he told Roger that he had sex with rogers ex g.f a day after they broke up.

Allso Cloud Ties shoes in the middle of the road while cars have stop to let him walk across the road.

Allso last night Cloud was in Bardots last night with Nick Brown singing a Brian Adams song.

He allso last night Cloud sang on the 22 bus and after he left the bus he laughed at some tinks getting on the bus.

The person writing these reports has no grasp of spelling or punctuation thus their posts read as one long sentence